just curious how old you geeks are...!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

what's the average geeky age?

• under 20

Votes: 32 3.8%
  • in your 20's

Votes: 336 39.7%
  • in your 30's

Votes: 352 41.6%
  • in your 40's

Votes: 112 13.2%
  • in your 50's

Votes: 14 1.7%
  • over 60

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
plaoh said:
At 7.18pm i'll be 32.

I actually prefer my thirties to my twenties. Since hitting my thirties I feel much more confident and happier in my self. :cool:

Hey, Happy Happy Happy Birthday! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

i was 38 in january,
i just wish i had learnt about nails when i left school, all those years ago.
instead of starting out now, but, i have found my calling now.
just hope i can make a go of it.

Im 27, and will be 28 in june. Have days when i feel like a teenager and days when i feel like a pensioner!!! :eek:

chrisbow said:
I am feeling old too though it's good to see from the poll that there are plenty in their 40's doing nails. I am new to nails - trained last year and eventually plucked up the courage to jack in the job and do it full time. Absolutely loving it - like a few here I wish I had started it years ago. Never mind its not too late at 47 to start a new career.

Good for you chrisbow, it's never too late.. :)

I'm an old lady...I'll be 32 on April 7th...Where does the time go???

luckybird21 said:
i was 22 last sunday. although feel older QUOTE]

Me too. I'm only 23 and we've just started organising the wedding! I was always ahead of my years and I've packed alot into a short space of time............You wouldnt believe me if I told you :wink2: :lol: :twisted:

Im 26, and have 2 kids. I had my son when i had just turned 18, then my daughter when i was 23. So i actually feel like a working woman now, not a stay at home mum covered in poo and sick! I loved my time at home with my kids, but i feel that at this moment in my life i am probably at my happiest. I have happy children and a supportive fella, and my business is thriving. My business in almost a year old, i have all my qualificatieon, and my masters. I have been in a steady relationship for 7 years, and i feel content!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :hug:

( but i do get stressed at times too!)

I am 33 will be 34 in April fell like 18 but have 3 children and a husband
who thinks he is 16 so life keeps me young.

--------
Trini

Well.............I was going to keep quiet..but then thought.....oh what the heck........age is only a number when all said and done!!! I DON't feel my age, and certainly DON'T act it!! Most people say I DON't look it either. I have always said that I don't intend to grow old gracefully!!!!! No twinsets and pearls for me (unless they're the height of fashion, of course!).

I have two girls, one aged 30 in April and one aged 20 next month.........ok,ok,...........I'm one of the REAL oldies as last October I hit the big..............50!!:p :p :p

Martine :cool:

I was going to keep quite too.....but what the hell!!!! :lick:

I tell everyone that I will be 18 (with 22 years experience :wink2: ) in June!!!!! :lol: :lol:

BRING IT ON!!!!! I can't wait for my life to begin!!!

Age doesn't matter.I'm will be 37 in june,but don't feel it.I've only been qualified in acrylic enhancements for just over a year.I'm a registered chilminder by day and mobile nailtech by night.Will look forward to when i can start working full time on nails.I have two boys myself one is 6 and the other is two.Roll on school time.

Jacky said:
42 in July me, but I gotta say, I dont feel a lot different to when I was younger!
Must be me outlook! LOL!
However having said all that.....MY LOOKS.....now that is a different matter!!!!
:D

I am 35 in may and would never do the 20's again! Love being in my thirties and love the fact that my kids are getting older and off my hands and I finally know what it is I want out of this life:D

Guess what ?..... yeh, I too was a March baby nearly 41 years ago. had my kids in my 30's, they keep me young even if they are hard work.
I got into nails 15 months ago - love it! so does my youngest lad he likes to watch and ask 100's of questions usually beginning with Why?
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Happy birthday to all you March babies!!

I was 33 last month and am quite happy to be! - but as Krissy said you're only as old as the man you feel, why else do you think I go out with a 27 year old?!!! ;-)

I'm 36 in July..... Didn't start re training until my thirties, and just havent stopped since!!!

Sue x

Me too- turn the big 30 in June, arrrgh :cry: :cry: :Scared: :Scared: :eek:
emmam said:
Can only just put myself in the 20's part, the big 30 arrives next month:Scared:

Hi I am 27 in two weeks yipieeee :D :Scared:

i am 31 on the 19th ! my daughter was born on the same day as me so i get to have kids party's again !!! :wink2: (she will be 3 !!)

I`ve really enjoyed this post, its interesting how people can react about their age.
I couldn`t wait to turn 40 thinking thats when my life will start (I`m still waiting........) whereas my sister really didn`t want to reach it.
I`m 47 this year and proud to have reached the age I have, lol
My only worries is that I found my vocation very late in life and gonna be a pensioner before I feel good enough to compete.
OOh flash thought just popped into brain of dementure!!!!!!!!!!
Maybe they`ll be lenient on me competing if I`m a pensioner, what do you reckon??????

I am 38 will be 39 in august :eek: but i dont feel it cause i never have time to think about it lol

Latest posts

Back