just curious how old you geeks are...!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

what's the average geeky age?

• under 20

Votes: 32 3.8%
  • in your 20's

Votes: 336 39.7%
  • in your 30's

Votes: 352 41.6%
  • in your 40's

Votes: 112 13.2%
  • in your 50's

Votes: 14 1.7%
  • over 60

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
39 today and proud of it. It's how old you feel inside that matters. And me? weeell, not a day older than 18. Ask my kids, they think I am crazy.

Happy Birthday Glitzygirl!!!

Hi, 36, 37 this year, I use to think that I was the Devil Child :twisted:
6-6-69 but my mother look puzzled and ask me what I was dong staring in to the mirror, I explained that I was looking for the Devil sign (watching too many horror movies) "You are not born on the 6th of June, you are born on the 7th"
I :cry: cried my little heart out because I knew that I couldn't be bad any more.

Still have a wicked sense of humour :p

Still think I am 16 though!!!

Last edited:
Sorry guys and girls, slip of the finger, 35 now 36 this year or should I start going backwards with the years LoL:)

Hi i'm 27, 28 next sunday, but don't feel my age at all maybe my two kids keep me feeling young. Sometimes i act like them too!!!!

Nicky

Debs said:
I`ve really enjoyed this post, its interesting how people can react about their age.
I couldn`t wait to turn 40 thinking thats when my life will start (I`m still waiting........) whereas my sister really didn`t want to reach it.
I`m 47 this year and proud to have reached the age I have, lol
My only worries is that I found my vocation very late in life and gonna be a pensioner before I feel good enough to compete.
OOh flash thought just popped into brain of dementure!!!!!!!!!!
Maybe they`ll be lenient on me competing if I`m a pensioner, what do you reckon??????

Agree with you Debs..really interesting post. I'm 48 this year and like you found my vocation late in life! So...we'll be both clocking in at Excell 2021!!

crystal100 said:
Agree with you Debs..really interesting post. I'm 48 this year and like you found my vocation late in life! So...we'll be both clocking in at Excell 2021!!

Can I join in too? I'm 48 this year and have only been in nails for a few months. Goodee - 2021 that will give me plenty of time to practice - be great if they put a special pensioner group on just for us LOL !!!!!!

I'm 32 and will be 33 in July, but I still feel like I'm 21 (apart from when I get the occasional aches and pains)!:)

just in my 20s the big 3 0 in oct!!!!!

IM 36, SOME TIMES FEEL OLDER, BUT MAINLY FEEL LIKE I JUST LEFT SCHOOL, (I WISH )GOD WHAT ID CHANGE.:rolleyes: DIANNA XX

I turned 44 this year!

I feel like a eighteen year old sometimes............................ but there is never one going by when i do.?................. lol (couldn't resist that!)

I started in the beauty industry in 1980 when i was first married at 19, but four children and a divorce later put paid to that career.
Sorry when i first left school my mum sent me to college and i done my city and guild in hair dressing think thats what it was called then)? Hated it.

In 2001 i went back to college to update my beauty , and then in 2002 decided to have a look at the nail industry, done a 3 day course with the Edge, then in 2003 done all my NVQ level 2 VTCT.
Hope to do some training with Creative soon.

Wow! didn't think i had done that much?
Luv 'n' hugs
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

OMG, how fantastic do you guys look?! I would never have guessed the ages of some of you from your pics! I think we need to start a thread to share beauty secrets!!!

As for me, I'll be 24 in a few weeks.

crazy'n'creative said:
I am 38 will be 39 in august :eek: but i dont feel it cause i never have time to think about it lol

Me too!!

Got made redundant 3 years ago and thought my working life had ended.

Decided to work round my two gorgeous boys and decided to completely retrain and now I just love training and particularly nails.

Loved it even more when I found this site

Me?...............33 going on 12!

im 23! dont feel it tho!lol

xxx

im 22 but act like a 10 year old! hahahaha!!!!!! x

im 20 and i have just passed my cnd foundatin lastweek. Ive wanted to do nails since i left school but never got round to it. I purchased essential nails home learn kit last year but found i needed a real teacher to help me. thats when i found lovely creative and i wish i had done it earlier.

I'm 32, sometimes feel like I'm loads older, other times feel 18 again depends on my mood, how tired I am etc etc. Wish I had started doing nails when I was a lot younger but hey there's still time (I hope) LOL

Sassy Hassy said:
I'm as young as my nose, but slightly older than my teeth!! That's all I am saying!

I've always said it as same age as my tongue little older than my teeth! :lol:

I'm 31 will be 32 in August. Definately feel that i've aged since having the kids (four year old nearly five little girl going on fourteen! and my little boy who turned one yesterday) wouldn't be without them mind you wouldn't wanna be with them when the tantrums start!!!! :eek:

i'm 29 hit 30 in dec

Latest posts

Back