Just Tried Dashing Diva French Wrap Plus & Tips

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

franjess

Reaction score
:sad: Just Tried Dashing Diva FWP on my tumb, had a gap in center where tip didn't adhere totally (I used their adhesive). I fixed it and it looks perfect.

Also had problems with the thick size french tips not sticking good, (I fitted it right). I found out you can't buff the clean part at all (I don't think your suppose to). I think I was just doing it wrong. No direction except advertising I saw.

Can anyone tell me the advantage this is over well less tips EXCEPT that it helps with nails that are very short (like nail bitters), so that the white tips aren't in zone 2? I did a Acrylic Set on New client with these tips and I used CND nail fresh and the primer (?) only on the nail bed after appling tip maybe it got on the tip & disolved it partly.
:D I made it work though and she Loved them. She had very short, short nail beds and these tips made it easier to make them appear longer without sculpting.

:D Will keep tring to get it right, but I'll probably just use well less tips or sculpt it on most clients. As for the FWP I wish it were thin enough to just put it over the enhancement and then seal it (like nail art). When I get Shellac White I'll just use that. Would love not to do rebalance on whites and just use paint for white when rebalancing.

Last edited:
:o Ok, I just got my laptop to show me the rigth video on how to place the french tips & french wrap plus the right way. I think this well work much better next try. I'll like it now.

I tried the wide tips again they are very easy :o but I think I would only use on short nail beds and use well less tips for most others.

I do like the french wrap plus I think I'm going to experiment with them. Can help some techs with time because don't have to scalped or file and shape as much.:D

Quess I'm all alone on this tread. What do you techs that tried wide french tips, think about them as a regularly used tip on all nail bed types or do you agree with me on just short nail beds? What else would you use them for? Haven't used them enough to decide if they have other advanages for me personaly.

Last edited:
Hi there

I only got my kit last week, I have them on myself, put them on two members of staff too.

I have used the thin and wide.

I am not really sure what you have been doing, are you trying to use them like tips? Do you have their tips too?

If it is the same as what I have it is a French Manicure kit, not tried their tips. SO here is my opinion.....

Personally I just love them (but i hate doing a French polish!) there a god send for me!

You can have the client prepped, fitted and out the door in under 30 Min's fab!!

I have found you need to be generous with the top coat, I have used three thin layers instead of the recommended two.

One of the girls I used them on had bitten off her acrylic nails and they were in a right old state I can't describe her delight when i had finished doing dashing diva's on her! They made her nails look gorgeous!

Please can you post pictures? Thanks

Hi there

I only got my kit last week, I have them on myself, put them on two members of staff too.

I have used the thin and wide.

I am not really sure what you have been doing, are you trying to use them like tips? Do you have their tips too? /QUOTE]

:DYes I'm using their French Tiped tips and the French Wrap Plus. I really like the French Wrap Plus but the Frenched Tipped done with gels I have to use extra builder gel and build the apex higher to get that perfect c-curve & curve from cuticle to tip. I have now done a set with Acrylic and Gels. Also done 4 on my nails. Sometimes the clear shows (funky) under the Gels, like some of it desolves partly but again could be because of the dehydrant I used or primer for acrylics.:eek: Don't use thier Gels.

;) Hi Little Angel

Can you get these dashing diva tips in the uk ? are they sold by S2. I saw them in america when on holiday I enquired about 18 months ago & they didnt ship to the uk.You seem to be getting on well with them.I would like to try them also I am not really interested in the tips but for afrench on the natural nail could you let me have details of where i can get the kit you have got I.You can pm me if you [email protected].

Kind regards
Shell

I'm from the USA don't know if you can get it form here but its www.dashingdivapro.com. Hope this helps. This site will show you vedios on how to use them too.

Sweet Squared sell them!
hth

Wow, just checked out the link you provided, as I hadn't heard of the product before. Looks interesting, I'd try it for sure.... if it was available in Canada :(

*sigh*... always like to hear of new/interesting products though....gives me something to look forward to! Thanks again....I'll watch for them! :)

;) Hi Little Angel

Can you get these dashing diva tips in the uk ? are they sold by S2. I saw them in america when on holiday I enquired about 18 months ago & they didnt ship to the uk.You seem to be getting on well with them.I would like to try them also I am not really interested in the tips but for afrench on the natural nail could you let me have details of where i can get the kit you have got I.You can pm me if you [email protected].

Kind regards
Shell

Yes they are sold in the UK by S2 and their associates. 08452106060

I would love to get hold of the metallics and the colours, it looks as if you can't buy unless in USA. I am going out next year but wondered if S2 plan to sell the colours and metallics at any point?

I would love to get hold of the metallics and the colours, it looks as if you can't buy unless in USA. I am going out next year but wondered if S2 plan to sell the colours and metallics at any point?

I wondered this myself anyone know????

S2 had the other wrap colours on display in the shop last week to see how much interest there was. I must say i loved them and hope they start selling them!;)

OOOOH must make enquires!!

I contacted them direct and Larry from DD told me

"Also please note Dashing Diva is going to have a large exhibit at the upcoming Olympia Beauty Exhibition in London on September 19 and 20. In our booth we will feature live demonstrations of our exciting new items and all DD professional products will be available for purchase"

I immediately went and registered for my tickets and will be there, especially for the new metallic nails!!

I contacted them direct and Larry from DD told me

"Also please note Dashing Diva is going to have a large exhibit at the upcoming Olympia Beauty Exhibition in London on September 19 and 20. In our booth we will feature live demonstrations of our exciting new items and all DD professional products will be available for purchase"

I immediately went and registered for my tickets and will be there, especially for the new metallic nails!!

Right thats me in too!!!

Wow, just checked out the link you provided, as I hadn't heard of the product before. Looks interesting, I'd try it for sure.... if it was available in Canada :(

*sigh*... always like to hear of new/interesting products though....gives me something to look forward to! Thanks again....I'll watch for them! :)

We just brought this line into our store in Kelowna BC. Not added to the website yet, but check it out at www.nailtechniques.com.

what is Daching diva, could someone please explain,x

'thanks

Latest posts

Back