Kerry Katona Interview

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do believe her when she says she's on medication, but I think she's taking something else too... She has lost most of her friends and family as they were telling everyone she was taking coke... can they all be wrong?

I'm still cringing from watching that on utube

I watched it on you tube:eek:

I feel desperately sorry for her.

I have no experice of what anti depressants do to you but goodness me i'd say it looked more than that.

Does she not have 'ADVISORS' who could have seen the state she was in before she went on air? if she does they need sacking!

I HOPE she watches it back and gets seriously shocked....and try's to sort her self out.

She reminds me of Anna Nicole Smith:cry:

OMG! Ive just watched it on you tube!!! it was so uncomfortable to watch!!! Definately DRINK OR DRUGS!!! She looked like she wanted to hit fern!!! It was absolutely awful, I know what you lot are on about now!!! x

That was awful to watch and I blame ITV for allowing her to go in that state.

I agree with you Kim, someone should have stopped her even going on......

Well, I utterly agree Kim. I was just watching it and thinking that someone must have realised she was in a state before she went on.

At least delay the slot and pour a bucket of coffee down her neck or something, for as much as we should expect her to have responsibility for herself, we should expect the shows producers to have some morale responsibility too. What kind of message does it send?

I havent ever really been a big fan of hers, especially the last couple of years, but I feel very sorry for her right now.

Also, where was her agent? The celebs have to be there a long while before they actually go on air so somebody must have seen her getting drunk. Shame on them and shame for her. I hope she gets help. xx

Well I feel that the only person responsible for her being in that state was Kerry herself.

ITV didnt put her in that state but I do agree that she should never have been allowed on the show like that. They have a moral obligation to her - but knowing the media as we do I wont be surprised if they felt that they would get more publicity for their show in broadcasting her in this state.

Well, I utterly agree Kim. I was just watching it and thinking that someone must have realised she was in a state before she went on.

At least delay the slot and pour a bucket of coffee down her neck or something, for as much as we should expect her to have responsibility for herself, we should expect the shows producers to have some morale responsibility too. What kind of message does it send?

I havent ever really been a big fan of hers, especially the last couple of years, but I feel very sorry for her right now.

I totally agree, I would not like to think one of my family or best friends would let me go live on air or infact anywhere in public like that.

I feel so sorry for Kerry, also her children :hug:and do hope she comes out of this soon.

From what I've seen from the t.v show she does her partner Mark cares very little about her and you'd think he would be on his best behavior as he was being filmed. He was obviously there in the studio with her as she asks him to confirm something, if the person closest to her doesn't protect her then who will.

They did ask her if she was o.k. during the interview as they were worried but what could they do, just stop the interview mid flow? that would have been even more humiliating! I'm not saying I.T.V is completely innocent though, of course the media loves this kind of thing. It's car crash t.v but look how it's got us talking and watching.

She really needs more help.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2008/oct/22/itv-television

Well firstly I think Fern and Phil must have been able to smell drink on her coz for them to say the things they did they would have had to be sure otherwise they will get sued!!! Im really shocked the way they came out with what they did telling her she didnt seem herself or like she was all there and saying they had people calling up! Kerry just didn't know what to say, theres no doubt in my mind she was drunk or on drugs!

The next weird thing is that I typed into google to see if there was any articles on it and the exact same day last year, 22nd oct 2007 she did an interview on GMTV with the same reaction with people saying she was on drugs! She wasnt slurring her words but was really edgy, couldn't sit still and was acting very odd! you can also view this interview, they did acutally do an edited version coz it was quite bad.

I'm just really shocked, I really liked her when she won i'm a celeb get me out of here! x

bless her, shes been through so much and is so troubled, any one can see that, they shouldnt have let her on....they should of said she couldnt make it through road works or something, like they have done before for others, it wouldnt of been that hard to fill a ten minute slot.

having seen addictions personally it isnt pleasant, and she seems to be bouncing from one thing to the next since her split from brian. she needs the right help and be ready herself to except it, i wish her well and i hope she gets back on track as soon as possible

I'm sorry but that girl needs to get her ass off telly and back home to bring up her kids.

Latest posts

Back