KONAD STAMPING - Don't you just LOVE it?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks :) going to order some now off your site! Some of the designs people have made from them on here are AMAZING!

Thanks :) going to order some now off your site! Some of the designs people have made from them on here are AMAZING!

Order is taken :D new stock arrived tomorrow so a big post out will be going on xxx

I used shellac for the whole thing. Iced cappuccino stamped onto of fedora :) x

When I used Iced Cappuccino over Fedora it didn't come out as well as yours did. The stamp was all there, but the colour wasn't as prominent as yours. :( Maybe I'm not a pro at stamping yet lol

Well yes, konad can work with shellac but i have only found a few that work well...its trial and error. Konad special.polish is defiantly the way to go for the perfect application.

Their is a thread in the konad stamp group of normal polishes others have got on well with :) xx

I think the safest way to go, for starting out with konad, is to use the Konad Special Polishes. The most useful colors are white and black as they adapt to just about any manicure.

I love to stamp in silver and gold colors and I have found that the China Glaze Khrome and Romantique collections are absolutely fabulous for this. Especially as the konad gold and silver polishes are not very opaque.

I wanted to post the video that got me started with konad. I saw this and just had to have konad. I made my order that very night :o
‪REDONE: Pink Glitter Konad Butterfly Tutorial‬‏ - YouTube

Other youtube channels to check out for more konad inspiration are:
‪BeautyByMoi's Channel‬‏ - YouTube
‪IndigoNova1's Channel‬‏ - YouTube
‪Miss80Million's Channel‬‏ - YouTube

Oh dear god pls stop posting these fabulous threads that's another blinking thing I've to save for!

Your nails look fab ladies. Right off to you tube to watch more!

Thank you x o x

I have found 2 new plates in the M collection and 4 in the S! :eek:

New plates?????

Yes Image plates M82 and M83 as well as S7, S8, S9 and S10. All very exciting :biggrin:

Oh my goodness.....i think my next order maybe sooner than i thought lol i love both m82 and m83, need them both lol but am i being blonde? I can't see the new s's xx

Oh my goodness.....i think my next order maybe sooner than i thought lol i love both m82 and m83, need them both lol but am i being blonde? I can't see the new s's xx

They are a pain to get pictures of. Mission for today after the pain killer haze fades a little :zzz:

They are a pain to get pictures of. Mission for today after the pain killer haze fades a little :zzz:

Hehe your a little tease lol xx

My starter kit has just arrived, so excited!! Just wondered whether you have to wait for the nail art to dry before applying a top coat?

My starter kit has just arrived, so excited!! Just wondered whether you have to wait for the nail art to dry before applying a top coat?

See how you get on. I always stamp all fingers then go back to top coat. Remember to float your top coat to save any smudge and try not to go back over the stamped design ;) x

Wow! These are fantastic :) I'm stupidly excited after looking through the site now....can anyone recommend a good start up set or is it best to buy individually?xx

Essential Bliss Beauty Therapy

I started with the konad set b...but its so addictive it soon expanded ;) lol xx

Latest posts

Back