KONAD STAMPING - Don't you just LOVE it?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love the fact that so many people are getting excited about konad :D It's great that you are all trying it, I guarantee you will all LOVE it as much as we all do. You've only got the look at how many members our group has now and how many replies there are to this thread to see just how addicted we all are :lol:

I love the fact that so many people are getting excited about konad :D It's great that you are all trying it, I guarantee you will all LOVE it as much as we all do. You've only got the look at how many members our group has now and how many replies there are to this thread to see just how addicted we all are :lol:

I think Kirsty said it all.

Konad is simple, fun, relatively cheap and surprisingly not too many non geek people know about.

I say dip your feet in the water and see if you like the temperature :D

I also love the reaction you get from new clients, the look of amazement on their faces when they see how it works for the first time :D

I also love the reaction you get from new clients, the look of amazement on their faces when they see how it works for the first time :D

That is priceless :) x

Yeah I've been looking at it for couple weeks and looking through all pics on groups etc and your all so talented!
I'm big on nail art anyway and only do freehand at minute but I love it, the konad can widen everything and there are some gorgeous designs :)
Can't wait to trial on my clients, think I'm gonna do the ring finger for free idea to get people interested as well as painting some tips for my displays!

Kayleigh xx

Essential Bliss Beauty Therapy

Yeah I've been looking at it for couple weeks and looking through all pics on groups etc and your all so talented!
I'm big on nail art anyway and only do freehand at minute but I love it, the konad can widen everything and there are some gorgeous designs :)
Can't wait to trial on my clients, think I'm gonna do the ring finger for free idea to get people interested as well as painting some tips for my displays!

Kayleigh xx

Essential Bliss Beauty Therapy

That's the best bit though, konad doesn't require masses of talent :D

hey reading this thread and looking at vids has got me tempted. but before i buy can someone please tell me the process of them with gel and acrylic please? :D xx

I got my first konad set yesterday, managed the first nail but then i couldnt do it. I think i was scraping to much varnish off and nothing left to pick up got really frustrated but have now sussed it ( i think ) ....
Love what you can do and cant wait to order some more plates. Specially xmas ones.

I got my first konad set yesterday, managed the first nail but then i couldnt do it. I think i was scraping to much varnish off and nothing left to pick up got really frustrated but have now sussed it ( i think ) ....
Love what you can do and cant wait to order some more plates. Specially xmas ones.

The trick is speed. Slap the special polish on and scrap it in one clean swipe (Konad logo facing up) then stamp and roll. Also clean everything quite regularly during the stamping.

Good luck:Love:

Hiya I've used my konad kit and love it got my images on perfect and my rhinestones then used my seche vite uv top coat and they all smudged was really quick to top coat as well all my top coats that I've got I tried and it smudged with all of them! :-( what top coat works other than the konad one?
Thanks deb x

Hiya I've used my konad kit and love it got my images on perfect and my rhinestones then used my seche vite uv top coat and they all smudged was really quick to top coat as well all my top coats that I've got I tried and it smudged with all of them! :-( what top coat works other than the konad one?
Thanks deb x

Debbie did you float the top coat as you can't brush it on as that will cause smudging. I use either a Konad top coat or Revlon and both are fine providing you don't drag the image.

I am not a nail tech so maybe you need to seal the image with a regular top coat before you use a UV one?

Will do Bryony :) how many would you like on there? Lol

Really? Awe the Greek are lovely arnt they :) x

All of you work would be good Jo. :Love:

Can you use normal professionl polish or does it have to be konad special polish X

Thanks deb x

Any top coat should work fine as long as you 'flote' the top coat over the design like bryT suggested. I know some other geeks in the konad group have used other top coats and found some that work well, i think there is a thread somewhere in the konad group. Will try and find it when im on the pc tomorrow :)

I use my konad on my shellac then finish as normal with my shellac top coat. X

Can you use normal professionl polish or does it have to be konad special polish X

There are some normal nail polish that you can use but its trial and error. There is a thread in the konad group where some Greeks have listed what works well. Will find it for you when im on the pc tomorrow :).x

ive just bought konad set b :D

Ok joingram87 the only top coat that worked was my my gel top coat! It didn't smudge at all :D x

My very first attempt! What do you think? Not a patch on the rest of the ones I've seen but slowly but surely lol

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1313514336.387293.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1313514336.387293.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 91
My very first attempt! What do you think? Not a patch on the rest of the ones I've seen but slowly but surely lol

Well done. This is nice neat job and well placed (very hard for me LOL).

Keep up the good work and you talent and imagination will flourish :D

Latest posts

Back