Ladybird...in December

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Think of his poor family, and just before christmas :cry: maybe you shouldn't celebrate this year out of respect? :eek:

lmao

my mum told me lady birds BITE

but she also told me once that there was a little man in the cash machine making the money lol
They do bite!!!! And it hurts! I expect many of you are too young to remember the drought of 1976, but there was a plague of ladybirds across the country and they were evil! I got bitten quite a few times.

... and are you trying to say there ISN'T a little man in the cash machine?!!! Next you'll be saying there's no tooth fairy!

Think of his poor family, and just before christmas :cry: maybe you shouldn't celebrate this year out of respect? :eek:

Er.....do ladybirds celebrate christmas?

You discust me..... i have left the pair that are in my bathroom just in case.. they are snuggled up in the corner and i dare not get rid of them..

You have killed a living being OFF WITH YOUR HEAD:!::!::!:

They do bite!!!! And it hurts! I expect many of you are too young to remember the drought of 1976, but there was a plague of ladybirds across the country and they were evil! I got bitten quite a few times. I remember this too

... and are you trying to say there ISN'T a little man in the cash machine?!!! but I always thank him Next you'll be saying there's no tooth fairy!

Are you sure about the cash machine - I'm sure this can't be right:eek::eek::eek:

You discust me..... i have left the pair that are in my bathroom just in case.. they are snuggled up in the corner and i dare not get rid of them..

You have killed a living being OFF WITH YOUR HEAD:!::!::!:

Is this why I am locked up in that b****y tower?

ve ave vays of making zoo talk... lol

ve ave vays of making zoo talk... lol

Well you already lopped off my long hair.....I should thank you really as now I have a nice trendy bob! (hang on, I think I am drifting in to character mode, wrong thread!:))

I saw a bumble bee inside the Co-op the other day, thought what the hell are you doing here, it's December not summer!

I saw a bumble bee inside the Co-op the other day, thought what the hell are you doing here, it's December not summer!

EXACTLY! They are confused, we are confused....this is how mistakes happen!

Latest posts

Back