Ladybird...in December

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pickle

Reaction score
There has been another thread about the weather not being quite cold enough for this time of year but I have to tell you what just happened to me.

I was about to put the iron in the airing cupboard and I noticed a big ladybird on the door. I thought ooh I must save him, he could be the last ladybird left :eek: . Thinking quickly I tore off a bit of cardboard from the mince pies box in the kitchen and carefully but skillfully coaxed the little fella on to it saying "don't worry Mr.Ladybird, I will save you". Very slowly I walked through the kitchen with him balancing on the end of the cardboard thinking all the time in my head "must save him, he could be the last one" , unlocked the back door opened it very carefully, outstretched my arm and waited for him to fly away......he didn't fly so I gave a gentle blow, still no movement. Now gently I shook the card.....he was going nowhere, I gave the card one almighty flick of the wrist and to my horror:eek: :cry: ....I heard the shell hit the floor:cry: . What had I done? He was now dead :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: ....I am devistated (sp).

There has been another thread about the weather not being quite cold enough for this time of year but I have to tell you what just happened to me.

I was about to put the iron in the airing cupboard and I noticed a big ladybird on the door. I thought ooh I must save him, he could be the last ladybird left :eek: . Thinking quickly I tore off a bit of cardboard from the mince pies box in the kitchen and carefully but skillfully coaxed the little fella on to it saying "don't worry Mr.Ladybird, I will save you". Very slowly I walked through the kitchen with him balancing on the end of the cardboard thinking all the time in my head "must save him, he could be the last one" , unlocked the back door opened it very carefully, outstretched my arm and waited for him to fly away......he didn't fly so I gave a gentle blow, still no movement. Now gently I shook the card.....he was going nowhere, I gave the card one almighty flick of the wrist and to my horror:eek: :cry: ....I heard the shell hit the floor:cry: . What had I done? He was now dead :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: ....I am devistated (sp).

Murderer !!!!!!!!!

im scared of lady birds
its the way they lift their wings up about to fly ,scares the hell out of me uuggghh shudder ~~~~~~

im scared of lady birds
its the way they lift their wings up about to fly ,scares the hell out of me uuggghh shudder ~~~~~~

Oh yes, I second that! The wings seem to "pause" just before they take off!:Scared:

i once had to walk through a alley with bushes and a wooded fence on either side ,it was full of them all clumped together :eek: it was like attack of the lady birds mate ..god i really dislike them ,i cried my eyes out and practically ran through the alley ..i avoid them if possible now
dont mind any pictures or even making them out of acrylic lol its just the real "im about to fly in your face ones"

PMSL!!! Well looks like you won't see any more thanks to me!

LOL - this thread is soooo funny (well, apart from the whole dead ladybird :cry: ) but the reaction was hilarious! Was wetting myself!x

Murderer !!!!!!!!!

lmao

my mum told me lady birds BITE

but she also told me once that there was a little man in the cash machine making the money lol

i once had to walk through a alley with bushes and a wooded fence on either side ,it was full of them all clumped together :eek: it was like attack of the lady birds mate ..god i really dislike them ,i cried my eyes out and practically ran through the alley ..i avoid them if possible now
dont mind any pictures or even making them out of acrylic lol its just the real "im about to fly in your face ones"

Oh my word!!! I have not laughed so much in ages:lol: :lol: ! :hug: :hug:

Perhaps he wanted to hibernate in your nice warm house....and he was half asleep!!!

Now I have heard that there is a species of ladybird that is around at the moment and they bite! Seriously in some parts of the country they have had tons of the little blighters

Oh yes, fogot to say there is a bunch of kamikaze ladybirds around the Hertfordshire area. They are naked ladybirds and have been stopping local residents if they have seen "Michelle" (meshell)!!! Ha ha

Oh yes, fogot to say there is a bunch of kamikaze ladybirds around the Hertfordshire area. They are naked ladybirds and have been stopping local residents if they have seen "Michelle" (meshell)!!! Ha ha

pmsl:lol: !

Such a tragic tale... I will be wearing black for the rest of the week.:cry:

Don't worry he wasn't the last one I had one in my christmas tree at the weekend. Blew him and he happily landing on the floor in B&Q:lol:

Such a tragic tale... I will be wearing black for the rest of the week.:cry:

Thank you, I appreciate it. So will I and I hope all other geeks will too:cry:

Don't worry he wasn't the last one I had one in my christmas tree at the weekend. Blew him and he happily landing on the floor in B&Q:lol:

Then mine could have been that one and now I have killed him!

Latest posts

Back