Le Chat gala ball ( pic )

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilly

Reaction score
I love this Le Chat colour i have just bought, Its gala ball ! i have used with the same colour glitter fade over it too its lovely! Its the first time that i have used Le Chat colours and i am IMPRESSED !
ps I know they could do with a bit of free edge shaping but tea time calls !)

Attachments

• IMG_0377.jpg
    IMG_0377.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 263
  • IMG_0385.jpg
    IMG_0385.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 247
Its a lovely colour :) correct me if im wrong but in the first picture it looks like a white smile line is showing through xx

lol ! yes i have put it over a french for a night out but ran out of time to pop another layer on that finger ! it had alot of shineys on it too, so it did well to cover as much as it has !

I love Gala Ball too - it's yummy!
Great job :hug:

I agree, I use Le Chat Nobility all the time, gala ball is one of my favourites, pomegranate a close second

Thats a lovely colour:green:

love the gala ball, its a great colour. try it mixed with equal parts of the colour 'pearl drops' for another absolutely scrumptious shade.

just mixed it up, its lovley !

Lovely!

Which of the two pictures is more like the colour on your nails? - its amazing as that colour on the lechat website looks purple!

I think probably the second pic but its hard to say as it looks different in different lights, this morning i thought it looked really bright purple now it looks dark pinkie purple, not much use am I :lol: ! I am really pleased with the coverage I had a french with sparkleys on the ring finger and have just done the 2 coats

Wow, it looks so different from the one shown on the website! I've used Ruby Ring last nite for the 1st time on myself and again, it's completely different, it's a sweet, candy very delicious pink. I've used it with their Spritzer sparkling gel as a topcoat and it look FAB!!!!
I'm going to order Galla Ball and Sweet Truffle now -anybody tried Sweet Truffle? Is it quite dark?

Jules

lol. i just looked at the Le chat site and ruby ring looks lilac and on Susan's blogg it looks quite a clear colour !
sweet truffle is quite a dark brown but i have mixed it with a bit of pearl drop and it lovely, i have used pearl drops LOADS it gives 2 colours from one pot ! :p

Wow, it looks so different from the one shown on the website! I've used Ruby Ring last nite for the 1st time on myself and again, it's completely different, it's a sweet, candy very delicious pink. I've used it with their Spritzer sparkling gel as a topcoat and it look FAB!!!!
I'm going to order Galla Ball and Sweet Truffle now -anybody tried Sweet Truffle? Is it quite dark?

Jules

i love sweet truffle, if you search through my blogspot there is a colour sampler that has a much more accurate guide to the shades:down:

I use Lechat products and absolutly love them. I also have gala ball and its great shade.
If I were to mix it with another colour as suggested, what/how do i do that please, do you mean i put one coat of gala ball and one of another colour on top, or literally mix 2 shades together?? (sorry, I'm new to nails - just qualified)
Thanks

i mix the 2 together just in a pot lid or something!, i have been looking for some opaque pot to keep mixes in if anyone has any suggestions where i could get some from it'd be great !

i mix the 2 together just in a pot lid or something!, i have been looking for some opaque pot to keep mixes in if anyone has any suggestions where i could get some from it'd be great !

i got some great little white ones, i posted the details a while back on the biosculpture group forum.
they work out about 25p i think. its hard to find opaque ones.

Latest posts

Back