"Liking Long Fingernails on Men"

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now, for someone who is male (sorry Ruth,using you as an example) who likes to be feminine and strives to be feminine, putting it "all together", it would look fine.

BUT that picture with the hairy hands and the long nails.
That one put me off!
It was reminiscent of a Werewolf movie.

I'm sorry. But it just didn't look right.
And the length, I wouldn't want to see it on a woman either and I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE long nails!!

there are "squares" all over the world, I wouldn't even feel the need to mention names to justify my opinion (there's no one guilty, theres no one innocent) anyone can grow their fingernails, male, female........ any species, whats the big deal (unless you are sexist). You can live in a shallow Euro world, but when you add up the worldwide figures it's often "us" that are the minority and it's often the minority that are the most judgemental.

Outside out "comfy cocoons" it's easy to be ignorant.

Well I would love to know what job he does hope its not Gynecology:eek:

there are "squares" all over the world, I wouldn't even feel the need to mention names to justify my opinion (there's no one guilty, theres no one innocent) anyone can grow their fingernails, male, female........ any species, whats the big deal (unless you are sexist). You can live in a shallow Euro world, but when you add up the worldwide figures it's often "us" that are the minority and it's often the minority that are the most judgemental.

Outside out "comfy cocoons" it's easy to be ignorant.

No, thats not me hun, I would find those nails ugly on a woman, its not that they are long its that they don't look good on the hands that are wearing them.
The middle and bottom pic look like he has stuck on tips that are a size to small for his nail bed.
Beyond that......... each to their own.............. you guys don't know what I get up to:green:

I think he's in desperate need of a wax on his fingers, hands and arms if he wants to carry them off in a girly way, lol.

Well I personally wouldn't want those nails on the end of *my* fingers, and I *do* like having (reasonably) long nails myself.

But each to their own, I say. I'm sure he must find them useful for something ;)

Personally i do prefer my mans hands to be manly but other men can wear them how ever they like,
i had a male client in today for a manicure and he has one long pinkie nail, i have extended this so it is about an inch long, stiletto in shape and painted it black, the other nine have been painted bright pink with black flicks,
it looked good on him because that is what he is about and i enjoyed giving him the service he asked for for,
i would only ever say no if it was my other half and i know that will never happen lol.
Ruth is right it would be a boring world if we all shared the same views.

I think he's in desperate need of a wax on his fingers, hands and arms if he wants to carry them off in a girly way, lol.
No, you're missing the point with these guys. They're not trying to carry themselves off in a girly/CD/TG way. Sure, there are CDs (such as yourself and I) who like to have long nails, but there are also guys with nails (the guys in these pictures being prime examples) who have NOTHING to do with CD-ing.

No, you're missing the point with these guys. They're not trying to carry themselves off in a girly/CD/TG way. Sure, there are CDs (such as yourself and I) who like to have long nails, but there are also guys with nails (the guys in these pictures being prime examples) who have NOTHING to do with CD-ing.

Hence me saying "if he wanted to carry it off in a girly way" - obviously the fact that he has rather hairy hands and arms would indicate that he didn't... as if he *was* trans in some way and had gone to the effort of growing his nails that long for that, then he'd almost certainly had shaved/waxed/whatever as well...

Although I can't quite figure out why he'd want to grow them that long unless he has a thing about Freddie Krueger ;)

:( I cant see the pics!!

oh god! lol.
i dont like nails that long anyway!!! but on those hairy hands, i just cant help but giggle! :green:

Ruths Nails Are Lovely On Her Profile, Lovely And Manicured Well.

Ummm, nails that long on any man, for me, just looks funny, and add them to the hairiest hands and fingers ever, makes for funny viewing for me!

I honestly cannot understand for the life of me why those men would want to have nails that long!?!

Each to their own though!

:):lol:

When I read the first post this morning I couldnt get to the pictures so I chopped off the nails.htm - man does this person have a problem - including his finger nails. http://www.xs4all.nl/~richardw/nails.htm

http://www.web-models.co.uk/contest/images/36/1854N.jpg
I used to bite my nails (until I was about 20, now 44) and over the last year taken an interest in nail technician work and longer nails, and hope to be taking some courses soon. This got 83/87 position in a "Body Parts" competition with a not too bad 31% (all other images were female as far as I could see, and 2nd was a lovely nails related one).
I currently like my free edge about 5-6mm long. Even being careful, an IT job is not kind, they tend to break/tear soon after 7mm (though some had survived up to 14mm)

Please see my post #56 for links to some of the pictures from this now dead site.

i tried this but it takes me to a site about fur coats:confused:

When I read the first post this morning I couldnt get to the pictures so I chopped off the nails.htm - man does this person have a problem - including his finger nails. http://www.xs4all.nl/~richardw/nails.htm

I just did this but on the top link got a picture of something long that definitely was not a nail! be careful!:hug: I should have realised from the names that they are all dodgy pics!

Latest posts

Back