Little Makeover

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lana

Reaction score
Here is the picture before

Picture469.jpg

and after
Picture470.jpg

She has a serious case of eczema and with doctor's approval I did her nails.

Fantastic Job, bet she is well chuffed :)

OMG!!!! You wouldnt think they were the same nails - you have done an absolutely wonderful job!!!!!

what a makeover!! I would be so amazed if they were my nails your client must be so happy well done

WOW.. they look awesome!!!- great job! x

OMG these are absolutely fantastic, unbelieve well done, just wondering how you attached the tip to the nail, I would be really interested to know :hug::hug:

OMG these are absolutely fantastic, unbelieve well done, just wondering how you attached the tip to the nail, I would be really interested to know :hug::hug:
No tips used, these babies were fully sculpted gels. I applied pink first extending it slightly onto the form, so her nail bed appears longer. White was applied after.

WOW..amazing transformation. You are good:hug:
What do you think how will they hold on? I had a client with the same condition and they were ok for a while but then started to lift. But even for that while (approx.2weeks) the client was in 7th heaven:lol: and she kept coming for the rebalances.
That moment when she walked out the door with a brand new set of lovely nails i was so proud...about myself and her! Really felt that i did something important for somebody:hug:

Little makeover?
That's a pretty big makeover to me! Great job! I'm sure she was thrilled!

I can't believe the difference in the overall appearance of this ladies nails, they are amazing.

Can I ask a couple of questions? How did you go on with prepping her nails? and will her having eczema this bad effect the durability of her enhancements.

And also.. how will you attempt maintenance on them?

Sorry to ask questions but I am really interested to know how to try to keep these looking good for the client.

Amazing work :)

wow,i cant believe they are the same nails they look amazing.
i think a tutorial is in order :green:.xx

Latest posts

Back