Little red thingys

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Geek

Grand Master Geek
Premium Geek
Reaction score
Just as a quick note, I finally found where I stuck the icons that show you if you have posted in a thread or not. If you can't see them yet, clean your cache by pressing ctl+F5.

For those of you who think I am freaky and are not aware of what the hell I am going on about - don't worry - you're not alone.

Please lord do not start asking about other areas of the site like the Chat room. I am sure I will be able to find the time to get all of that done very soon (in other words, please dont turn this thread into a 'when can we get blahblahblah) :)

Instead, just give me loads of rep and tell me how much you love my icons

nJoy

Thanks Sam, I missed my little red thingys oh and bTW - nearly got you LOL.

Chill babe and we know you work real hard for us, it will all come together at the right time.

I love them red things and have really missed them!

Glad they are back!x

Instead, just give me loads of rep and tell me how much you love my icons
LMAO we love your icons but I need to spread some more lurve before I can rep ya again! :lol:

LMAO we love your icons but I need to spread some more lurve before I can rep ya again! :lol:

Sam - its all youw own fault - we wouldnt ask for so much if you didnt keep making this site so damn good!

yay :)
missed the wee red things!
glad they are back

Cheers boss, got my red thingys back.:)

I'm not so confused now!!!:hug: :hug: to you !!!! thanks Master Geek

Thanks all. For those that dont know what I am talking about, the red thingies show you which threads you posted in.

For example:
thread_dot_hot_new.gif
= Popular thread that you participated in.
thread_hot_new.gif
this is a poular thread you didn't ;)

Thank you, those little red stars mean alot to all us Geeks xx

way hay - glad they are back xxxx :green:

I have to press CTL +F5 every time to get my red thingy to appear.

I have to press CTL +F5 every time to get my red thingy to appear.
i tried the ctrl f5 to refresh but ended up logging out and doing a disk cleanup before they worked.
it's all working fine now :D

i tried the ctrl f5 to refresh but ended up logging out and doing a disk cleanup before they worked.
it's all working fine now :D

It took mine a while to work too but after about 5 hours it did start to work.

Thats what they are....for a while i thought everyone of my posts had one star cause everyone thought it was a dismal post.I thought i was being picked on cause i was new...ha ha..

They've disappeared again!

oohhh i get the little red stars ALL the time... thanks

Spreading the luurrvvveee:Love::Love::Love::Love::Love:

ok have i missed something now.. my red thingy have done:cry::cry::cry: i tried ctrl f5 it did something but they still have not returned:cry::cry:

how could they just go and leave me.. i was soooooo proud that i have them but i miss them soooo much:cry::cry:

I think it's to do with the recent site maintenance that Sam did.

I miss them :cry:

Latest posts

Back