louis Vuitton chanel gucci coach Nail tips

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
well, i know you are all loving them, but i think i have been on the board long enoughfor you all to know that i would never deliberately offend anyone, but......

am i the only one who thinks they look trashy ?:eek:

or is it just me being an old fogey ?:confused:

Am amzed as they arrived today, from America. Only took a few days! Some of them do look trashy, I agree, but some more subtle not so inyer face ones look really pretty. Am dying to have a play with them now!! xx

woow:eek:
these tips are well nice! i think i might get the pink gucci tips but you only get 20 tips..whats everyone else having? xx :hug:

Am amzed as they arrived today, from America. Only took a few days! Some of them do look trashy, I agree, but some more subtle not so inyer face ones look really pretty. Am dying to have a play with them now!! xx

hey hun
what ones did you get? x

do you buff them b4 putting on your acryllic/gel? I had ordered ones similar and when you buffed them to get product to stick the pattern came right off. Of course they weren't as expensive as these ones.

do you buff them b4 putting on your acryllic/gel? I had ordered ones similar and when you buffed them to get product to stick the pattern came right off. Of course they weren't as expensive as these ones.

If you BUFF then the pattern will come off, all you need to do is gently remove the shine using a well used white block...hey presto HTH

How well do they stay on? Are they only good for a couple of fills? Are they 35.00 for just one set of tips? What sizes do they come in?

Ya! these are fine to fill, I have had no problems.

no! they are $** for a box of 70 pcs. the sizing is 0-9 on them, which is great because I have some clients with big nail beds.

Last edited by a moderator:
fingerstoes.jpg

I have the pucci on my nails and the fendi on my toes!
got them at trenditips.com

wuhooo!! thanks for sharing :hug:

well, i know you are all loving them, but i think i have been on the board long enoughfor you all to know that i would never deliberately offend anyone, but......

am i the only one who thinks they look trashy ?:eek:

or is it just me being an old fogey ?:confused:

:green:well we didn't want to say anything:lol::lol:
Trust me Susan the girls school will love these, I have playboy bunny nail stickers in a 'sick' pink and the little darlings used to be waiting for me to arrive at pulse to stick these on them with a coat of clear polish over the top. Now anything that gets a teenager out of bed and into town for 9.30 has got to be worth it:lol: They would fall over them selves for these and so would there older sisters.

Oh for sure! most of the clients that use these are teens- late 20's plus you don't have to do much art on them and you get to charge them more! these are for sure hot!!!

HeHe. I just got LV ones - don't even know how much I spent cos it was in $. He He.

They look fab dont they thanks hun.xxxx

How much does theP&P work out, anyone any idea....I think I may get some as the pound is strong against the dollar

just a legal word, you are not allowed to price these as the brands didn't allow their logo to be used for that, so be carefull!!

I so want some :)

Hi i use this website all the time it is Nail Supplies for designer stickers and designer tips hope it helps they ship world wide be sure to get a quote on postage.

OMG!! trendi tips put all the tips on sale right now for the holiday! they are us $xx making them xx.xx pounds!!! WOO HOO Also you don't need to worry about the logo because those companies don't make nails. That is not a concern to these companies they are concerned about bags! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back