Male intimate waxing advice over client

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dawn/NuU

Reaction score
Hi Geeks,

I could really do with some advise on this one, it is a fairly sensitive subject and have been unsure whether to post in on here. I am fairly new to male intimate waxing and just wondered if anyone else has experienced this.

I had a gent call a few months ago asking about the full intimate waxing, he sounded a little strange on the phone, but carried on talking regardless. He then went on to say that when he has had it before he has had a full ej.....tion. He didnt book in said he would check times etc then over a period of time has call on a few occasions but never booked, which i am relieved about (i just have a funny feeling about him).

Can this happen? Is he genuine or is he just phoning to get his kicks?

I know some you more experienced waxers will be able to enlighten me on this matter.

Cheers

I am inclined to say listen to your instincts if he doesnt sound 'right' and telling you last time he had it done he climaxed (was that was he said?)

If it was me I would avoid and politely decline his request to be waxed.

I have only ever intimately waxed ladies, but if someone asked me after telling me this I would've just put the phone down!

I think it can happen, possibly just due to that area being paid attention to! Its an unusual situation I suppose to have your 'bits' out.

He could have been trying to discuss it as he didn't want it to be a 'shock' if it happened, maybe a therapist has reacted badly to that happening in the past and left him embarrassed!

Or he could be a terrible perv! I would follow all the usual guidelines, taking details, making sure there are other people in the salon etc... if he does actually make an appointment.

Yes thats what he said.... I know you are right i must follow my insticts.
This is a strange one, he sounded embarressed and didnt want to make him feel worse, but could have been playing me for a fool.

I am hoping that someone with male waxing experience will be able to say whether this can happen, so if this does I am prepared.

Yes it can happen, most people find as soon as you start waxing it does subside but for some clients it can come and go. Nerves can play a part of this.

When doing training in intimate waxing I always say to therapists the erection isn't a problem - its the body doing what it does, it is what they say that is or how they react.

If you do decide to book him in think how you would handle the situation if you feel uncomfortable - how will you tell him, and how will you end the appointment. As you say be prepared!

The most important part here is my advice would be not to book him in - your instinct puts you on edge. You won't be comfortable when he comes for an appointment and it won't make for a pleasant experience for either of you. If he calls back just apologies but say you aren't able to book him in, if you know of another therapist you could refer him if you prefer. You could suggest he try NKD in Nottingham for example.

Mat

Sounds like a total timewaster and just getting off on the fantasy.. Sadly there are the odd few..
I get some callers like that and programme them in my phone as "Ignore" and do just that!

HTH Jack

You could suggest he try NKD in Nottingham for example.

Mat

He's a timewaster... Why on earth would you refer them to another therapist!!...

We didnt speak to him so only you can make the final judgement - but IF you do decide to give him the benefit of the doubt (and who knows he might actually be ok just really nervous and embarassed!) - then book him in and make sure you have someone with you (next door) You can never be too careful and if he is decent he wont mind at all!

x

I will think on those question so that if I do ever find myself in a situtaion I don't feel comfortable with then I will instictively know how to react.

I do feel for him if he is so incredibly nervous that he is putting himself across in this manner.

Timewaster or genuine tricky one!

Dawn

I can understand having erections and leakage but don't think I'd be happy doing someone that would fully ejaculate.Im surprised anyone would feel that comfortable to be able to do that if they were genuine.I wouldn't be able to do someone if I knew they were going to orgasm that's very inappropriate.

Whilst it is innapropiate, the human body does do weird and wonderful things that are beyond control - not whilst being waxed though usually lol

If he calls again - be honest and say you do find that declaration quite un-nerving and worrying. (Becuase you do - anyone would)

Ask him if he would feel less nervous/turned on (?) with a male waxer and point him in the right direction (if you know of one) - or if you feel ok enough book him in and do make sure you have someone who can keep an ear out for you.
x

No No No!!!!!! Not right and not acceptable!

Trust me. I do more male intimate waxing than most and I don't care who wants to argue with me about that because I do. Google my name. I say that not to be arrogant but to get you to trust my opinion.

If your client became semi erect, a decent guy would be mortified and lay there with his eyes shut tight praying for it to go away and it will. Fact!

It is totally unacceptable for a guy to lay there erect the whole time and unthinkable to ejaculate.

Sack him right off and ignore his calls. I had a guy call and ask me if it was ok if it happened as he couldn't be sure it wouldn't. My answer was a very polite 'That's an odd question. No I'm afraid that's not acceptable so I won't be booking you in. Bye!' Let them know!

It's not acceptable and don't let anyone kid you otherwise. Be brave and be confident. I'm guessing you weren't trained by me as I talk about that during the training and its a subject I feel strongly about.

I have had a call like this and they just haven't turned up.
I have quite a few clients that will get an erection and a few that may have a bit of 'leakage'. They are usually mortified and I just ignore it.
I've never had one have a full ejaculation and I wouldn't tolerate it either. Yes, an erection is common and nothing to worry about but an ejaculation is not happening in my treatment room-end of!!

Erm, I thought we were talking erections as opposed to ejaculating?! If it is the latter then under no circumstances is that ok!

Listen to Kim! Any man who draws attention to this kind of thing is NOT genuine!

Have you advertised on gumtree? I'm same area to you & I had a bloke ring me last week, from my ad on there (never ever again - or yell.com, but thats another story!) and even though I explained that I dont do intimate waxing he started to tell me his last therapist "encouraged" an erection to help with stretching the skin. I very calmly asked him not to call me again & put the phone down.
I'm also a massage therapist, and I do have a couple of wonderful, genuine, regular male clients, Arousal issues can happen (even with sports massage lol!) but the poor things are so embarrassed, that I very much doubt any of them ever mention it to anyone .. let alone over the phone to a stranger lol!

That has totally clarified the matter no not never.

I did think it was strange behaviour but wanted your guys thoughts on this.

I trained with Axiom so very reputable male waxing trainers the trainer did talk about erections and leakage which I know to be normal but not the full on ejaculation.

Sounds like I thought and this man just wants his kicks over the phone, there are premium rate numbers for that type of call.

Thanks a bunch all of you

Massage therapists get calls like this too, it just goes with the territory my darling. Best thing to do is always follow your instincts as you won't be comfortable anyway will you?

If anyone else rings with a query like this I would tell them that they maybe aren't suited to this sort of treatment if they feel as embarrassed as they say they do.:D

I've never had anything like this call with reference to waxing but plenty with massage!

I did have one poor chap who was referred to me by his wife! He had booked a lovely couples massage for the pair of them in a lovely hotel and had an unfortunate 'lifting' (?!) incident. They were practically thrown out the place and banned for life which I felt a little extreme, this left him mortified. She asked if I would book him in and was in the room. He was so shy and nervous but there was no big issue, enjoyed the treatments (not inappropriately) just a 'normal' situation really.

I've never had anything like this call with reference to waxing but plenty with massage!

I did have one poor chap who was referred to me by his wife! He had booked a lovely couples massage for the pair of them in a lovely hotel and had an unfortunate 'lifting' (?!) incident. They were practically thrown out the place and banned for life which I felt a little extreme, this left him mortified. She asked if I would book him in and was in the room. He was so shy and nervous but there was no big issue, enjoyed the treatments (not inappropriately) just a 'normal' situation really.

Poor man that's awful.It does just happen sometimes as I'm sure it did with him.Did the therapist complain about him then.If I'd have chucked out every man I ever did who may have had a bit of movement I'd never have made any money.

I worked in a spa for years so I am no strainger to massage and how this can effect the clients as they relax.

Latest posts

Back