Mamma mia

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VillageNails

Reaction score
go see it - you won't be disappointed.
A real feel good - singalong movie. Loads of laughs and you get to see Colin Firth and Pierce Brosnan with their shirts off!

So who's the father then ?? :lol:

M.

I am planning on going to see it this next week if I get the chance.. I adore Abba and there seems to be a fantastic cast in this film. Can't wait to see Colin Firth singing his way though his lines lol!

:hug:

Hi I cannot wait to see the film, I saw the stage show in London 4 years ago and it was fab.

i cant wait to go and see it...i love colin firth

I fear I shall have to go on my own. I asked my husband if he would like to accompany me and he pronounced that he would rather pass a kidney stone!

I saw the trailer when I went to "see sex in the city" and now I am going to see mamma mia with my friends, this is not usually the sort of films that I find interesting but once I saw the trailer I decided that it was a definate one to see lol,

That Fernando dude - he listening to the drums.
Ahem.
;)

I am planning on going to see it this next week if I get the chance.. I adore Abba and there seems to be a fantastic cast in this film. Can't wait to see Colin Firth singing his way though his lines lol!

:hug:

thank god I am not the only one.....every time I mention Abba people around me look at me as if i am mad and when my parents went to see Mamma Mia I was told.....welll maybe you belong to that age group now....
pah.....I think the music is fantastic and I will defenetely see who I can drag along to see it!!!!

not an Abba fan but i do love that feel good singalong factor ..i'm going to see mama mia with a some friends next week ..the song dancing queen always seems to get me up on the dancefloor same as timewarp from rocky horror ..love it!!..i love going to the live shows i saw grease a few years ago that was really good people were dancing in their seats & rocky horror show many moons ago

not an Abba fan but i do love that feel good singalong factor ..i'm going to see mama mia with a some friends next week ..the song dancing queen always seems to get me up on the dancefloor same as timewarp from rocky horror ..love it!!..i love going to the live shows i saw grease a few years ago that was really good people were dancing in their seats & rocky horror show many moons ago

Oh Heavens .. don't get me dancing in the isles again!!!! :eek::eek:

pah.....I think the music is fantastic and I will defenetely see who I can drag along to see it!!!!

I guess I know where im going this weekend then....better dig out the old platforms I guess :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Oh Heavens .. don't get me dancing in the isles again!!!! :eek::eek:

It's just a jump to the left
and then a step to the right:lol::lol::lol:

Ohh i feel a karaoke weekend coming on

Latest posts

Back