Merry Christmas!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kittensgotclaws

Reaction score
Hi, i just wanted to say to all my fellow Geeks, I hope you all have a fabulous Christmas this year and that i hope the New Year brings you More luck, prosperity and good fortune :hug:

Also as a question so that this thread doesn't get shut down, what kind of christmas traditions did you introduce to your family and why?

My christmas tradition is on christmas morning every year i bake christmas morning muffins with cranberries and blueberries, the reason i do this is because i wanted to create memories....sense memories, you know what i mean, sometimes when you smell a certain scent all of a sudden your whisked back to when you were six years old and playing in your grandads garage. So i bake these muffins and the whold house starts to smell festive around 6am, the kids come downstairs and have muffins while they open their pressies, so my question is, what is your christmas day tradition?:hug:

Merry Christmas to you aswell hun!!! :hug::hug: xxxx

Merry christmas..
Erm i don't know i suppose past 3 years now i've been with tom so it's been party at his aunts xmas eve and party at his g'mas on 28th.

Merry Christmas to everybody :hug:

Well in Denmark it's all about christmas eve, that's where we gather and celebrate.

I have chosen for my family, that we start early (well afternoon early) and doesn't eat our christmas dinner until after we have danced around the christmas tree and opened our presents. That way the children don't have to sit and eat BEFORE the presents:hug:

Merry Christmas everyone!

We don't have many traditions, but on Christmas Eve we go for a drive to look at all the lights on the decorated houses. On Christmas Day we go to my Mum & Dad's house for presents and a roast lunch. On Boxing Day we go to the beach for a BBQ lunch and a swim (there's no such thing as a white christmas here), then more BBQ and leftovers for dinner at home that night.

MERRY XMAS
AND
HAPPY NEW YEAR

TO EVERYONE,

JUST WISH I WASNT WORKING MOST OF IT, ROLL ON NEW YEARS EVE

:hug::hug::hug:

Merry Christmas everyone.

Been a pleasure chatting (and working with) you all this year! :)

.....and im clocking off now! woohoo!

On Boxing Day we go to the beach for a BBQ lunch and a swim (there's no such thing as a white christmas here), then more BBQ and leftovers for dinner at home that night.

i love this part of your post... sounds like the best xmas. my friend as some pictures of new year in australia bbq-ing on the beach. sunbathing christmas day = class! :) x

Merry christmas geeks and a happy new year!

Our tradition is that christmas day is usually only the immediate family, but on boxing day all of my dad's side get together round someones house.

We have a rally that my uncle organises. He makes a booklet which gives us clues to get to different places and then answer a question, like whats wrong with this picture.

Then we go back to the house, eat and chat/play games.

Loads of fun x

Bloody hell.....is it December all ready :eek::lol::lol::hug:

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone.

We have lots of little traditions but love the idea of coming down to the smell of muffins, lovely idea..xxx

Merry Christmas everyone!
All our familly come to us at Christmas, so it's a big, busy fun day. Our tradition is Christmas eve night, Allan and I spend on our own, we have a lovely dinner with lots of champagne, and we wait for midnight. When I was a child, my Dad convinced me that at midnight on Christmas eve, the animals could talk!!! Sadly I still check them all every year! Nobody furry has ever uttered a word yet.

merry christmas
&
a happy new year
to
all of you lovely
geeks!!!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi all,
i just want to wish all our customers from the past couple of years a very happy christmas and a fab new year.

lots of love to all

adell

Wishing you all a very merry Christmas and a very happy new year.

Christmas is a special time for me and it never matters what is in that shiney present under the tree. It's the spirit of Christmas that makes it so special for me. Gifts get used up, stored up and some even returned, but remembering that feeling of excitment and the love it was given with remains with me all year. So just remember this moment all year round and your heart wont be heavy so I have found xxxxx(Ruth Fordham lol Christmas 2009)

And the Grinch, with his Grinch-feet ice cold in the snow, stood puzzling and puzzling, how could it be so? It came without ribbons. It came without tags. It came without packages, boxes or bags. And he puzzled and puzzled 'till his puzzler was sore. Then the Grinch thought of something he hadn't before. What if Christmas, he thought, doesn't come from a store? What if Christmas, perhaps, means a little bit more. ~Dr. Seuss

So geeks and geekettes have a brill Crimbo and make sure you enjoy it to the max xxxx

The one tradition we have on 25 December is NO TELEVISION at all. This is great as it forces us to interact properly with no distractions, and allows us all to play those silly games until well into the night.

Of course Gavin & Stacy etc are being recorded to be watched at later date!

Happy Christmas peeps :hug:

Latest posts

Back