Merry Christmas

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just on my way with the neighbours and the kids to see the christmas lights and frosty the snowman, just around the corner from where we live.

Christmas is here.

Merry Christmas to you all, hope you all have a good one!

Teri x:hug:

Merry Christmas to all geeks,here, there & everywhere :)

XX J XX

Happy Xmas!!
And good luck to all in 2007!! :green:

happy christmas everyone :hug: :hug:

Merry Christmas to everyone :hug::hug:

well itschristmasmorning here in Australia.I am typing on my new laptop that my hubbybrought me for chrissy.OMG i am so shocked.... I must of been a very good girl this year....anyway have a great day.. kids have demolished the house with wrapping paper,theyve been up since 6.am its going to be a great day.........
so enjoy

Merry christmas everyone.Kids have been up from 6am ( one riding around the neighbourhood and the other belting out on his new electric guitar ) lets hope the head can withstand it all:lol: . :hug: and kisses to everyone.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

Hope you have a fab day. :)

Merry Christmas all xxxx :hug:

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX :hug:

Merry Christmas everyonexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:hug:

MERRYYYYYYYYYYYYY CHRISTMASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Merry Christmas to all geeks and their families.

My son is in Adelaide with his girlfriend's parents this Christmas and poor thing has a tooth abcess, so didn't get much conversation out of him when I phoned this morning. He said it was raining in Adelaide.

Merry Christmas to all of You GEEKS!!!!!

it is the first snowless Christmas here in about 10years...but its still Christmas, Merry & fun....

Wish U all the goodness & all the happiness...Merry Christmass once more!!! :hug: :Love:

Happy Christmas everyone!! Hope everyones having a fab day!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Merry Christmas Everyone
Hope you are all enjoying the Festivities

Merry Christimas to everyone both near and far, have a wonderful holiday! :hug: :hug:

Luv 'n' hugs
Christi xx
:Love: :hug:

Merry Christmas everyone!! Have a fab day/night!!:):hug:

merry crimbo everyone !!!!!!!!!!!

i am just having a boss day
the kids got up at about 10am
the look on their faces was just the best ..they got loads this year
my eldest got a pc ,they got bikes ,and a nintendo ds each
my youngest got a skaletrix (sp?) so her and wayne are setting that up now and then theyre of out to play with the remote control car lol
my eldest is playing with her virtual dog ,while the real one is stuck in the garden :green:
we've just had dinner too ,so im gunna go stuff myself even more with proffiterols and a cuppa ,then park my bum and see whats on tele !
and hopefully all the prezzies i have bought them will mean a very peacefull few months for me ..:eek:

oh and out of the expensive bike and the nintendo ds and the bloomin skaletrix thingy .that totally wiped me out ..........whats my youngest's FAVOURITE prezzie ?????.........a £25 bloomin fureal chimp :green:

Latest posts

Back