Michael Jackson has Died?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LA Times have confirmed it.
A musical genius who will be sadly missed.

Its been confirmed on sky news now.

Just got in and heard, shocked.:eek:

not juwt him - farrah fawcet died today too

Well whatever people thought of Micheal Jackson good or bad.
Rest In Peace Micheal. I myself am shocked & sad after growing up loving him & his music. I feel I was very lucky to have seen him on his last tour in the Uk it was an amazing experience such a tragic loss to the music industry. :cry:.

No:eek: how did she die ? I think I might just go back out again :eek:
She had a long (and unpleasant) battle with anal cancer.:cry:

No:eek: how did she die ? I think I might just go back out again :eek:

anal cancer - 2 and a half years she battled with it

God bless both of them xx

oh my gosh, sad news all round, its when I hear sad news like this I remind my self how lucky I am, we all should x

ap_jackson_thriller_405.jpg

This is how I will remember him, not the man he bacame in later years.

I had the privilege to see him in 1988 xx

YES, it is confirmed that michael jackson passed away due to cardiac arrest (possibly brought on by abuse of prescription drugs- a full investion and autopsy will be conducted) at the hospital in LA on thursday june 24, 2009 at 12:30 pm (pasific time - california). confirmation was made of his death at 2:30pm (pacific time).

Last edited:
king of pop passed away while in coma

may micheal jackson rip
hope you find peace in death and able to look over your loved ones and i hope you achieved your dreams before you went to your maker you may be gone but your music lives on for generations hope you find peace to a legend x

RIP Michael xxx:cry:

ap_jackson_thriller_405.jpg

This is how I will remember him, not the man he bacame in later years.

Wow what a shock....this is how I will remember him also...this man ,despite all his personel problems,has contributed so much to our lives and memories of our youth.

RIP now dude :hug:

Latest posts

Back