Michael Jackson has Died?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The music certainly does live on and on :hug:

such sad news, hope he finds peace and happiness in the next chapter of his life:cry::hug:

I remember as a teenage staying up till the small hours to watch the Thriller Video, The man was an icon and a legend.

I'm sitting at work listening I want you back on the radio. I'm nearly in tears and I was never a big fan.
Posted via Mobile Device

RIP Michael :cry:

Michael Jackson provided the backround music for so many memories for me, my mum/nan/ aunt were huge fans when i was a child and as i grew up so was i. Im gutted i'll never get to see him perform now.:cry:

This will deservedly make him as big as Elvis.

RIP Jacko

what a total shock!!! - the world is in mourning :(

this will totally overshadow poor Farah Fawcett

RIP both of them

xx

I remember as a teenage staying up till the small hours to watch the Thriller Video, The man was an icon and a legend.

Gosh do you remember all the weeks of hype leading up to the Thriller video? I was a teen and we were all so ecited, and it was well worth the wait - a breakthough moment in pop. Pure genius.

Can't believe it! In complete shock. He truly was the ' King of Pop '. Michael may be gone but his memory and music will live forever. Feel so much for his children, my thoughts and love are with them. RIP Michael you will be sadly missed.:hug::hug:

A very misunderstood individual with a......GREAT TALENT..!!!!
R.I.P Michael Jackson...!!!!:hug: xx

MJ........There are no words.......RIP..... :cry:

RIP Michael Jackson.......I feel for his children and family, so sad all the money and we can't control our health. :hug:

RIP Farah Fawcett, what a brave lady, she has suffered so much, my thought to her family. :hug:

Rest in Peace Michael Jackson & Farah Fawcett.

This is a shock to everyone, and his music will live on throughout people's lives and he will always be remembered.

Carly x

RIP to both of them x

:cry: Terrible shock to lose such a genius to the music industry, talented & extraordiarily brilliant imo.
RIP Michael.

Farah was fab in the 70's and everyone at school (girls) wanted to look like her, all the teeth and the flicky blonde hair - she was a true beauty, god bless her xxxxx

ap_jackson_thriller_405.jpg

This is how I will remember him, not the man he bacame in later years.
Me too , :cry:.

Latest posts

Back