Michael Jackson Verdict

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peter Pan

Too sexy to be old geek
Premium Geek
Reaction score
Not Guilty On All Counts

they said that it only took 1 juror to vote not guilty for this to be the case so who really knows how the majority voted eh ?!

kx

Really, well that does surprise me, mind you they say don't believe everything you read in the press, maybe they only quoted the dodgy bits and not any other bits.

Money has a lot to answer for, as far as I am concerned.

Oh well, that just shows what I know then. I had got him down as guilty as hell. (sorry Jackson lovers). Good job I was not on the jury then.

I didnt know, I feel for those poor kids kids who stood up in the dock, lets just hope that justice has been done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im hopeless at these sorts of things, i hope i NEVER get chosen to be on jury duty im so indecisive at the best of times ... red dress ... black dress ????? BOTH end up coming home with me ! lol

id be terrible if they looked mean then they'd be guilty .. terrible eh ? i like to see the good in everyone and very much hope jac that you're right hun i really do.

Love his music though, specially the older stuff ... hope that doesnt sound too bad

kx

Karren said:
they said that it only took 1 juror to vote not guilty for this to be the case so who really knows how the majority voted eh ?!

kx

I heard on the news the other week that it HAD TO BE majority voting not guilty - anyway i thought he wasnt guilty from the start -

i also think money did come into it - from the folks "slating" him - they probs thought they would get nice fat cheques if he was found guilty - people like this are just exploiting him

im glad he was found not guilty

it makes sense to be a majority vote ... maybe the reporter tonight didnt have the information correct ??? one things for sure ... it'l be all over the papers and news for the next few days / weeks

kx

Peter Pan said:
I heard on the news the other week that it HAD TO BE majority voting not guilty - anyway i thought he wasnt guilty from the start -

i also think money did come into it - from the folks "slating" him - they probs thought they would get nice fat cheques if he was found guilty - people like this are just exploiting him

im glad he was found not guilty

I do wonder if Joe Bloggs was accused of these charges would he be found not guilty :|
Has a mother of young kids if a grown man had slept in the same bed as one of them, I would personally castrate him.

As someone said in another forum:

Money makes the world go round....

I expexted something else.

I think by now some people have already made up there minds no matter what the verdict?

How can things ever be the same for him? (mud sticks and all that) the stigma still remains?

If you are a parent, do you do the parental instinct thing and back the children? (as a parent i would back my children.)
Or as an avid fan do you say this could never be true, or should i say i hope this could never be true ,and back Mr Jackson?

Sorry i dont think back is the correct word, but i am sure you know what i mean?

I too like to think the best of people, But as it has already been said i do hope justic has been done!

What a awful time each and everyone involved in the case has been through, my thoughts are with them All.

Luv 'n' hugs
xxxxxxxxxx

Lellipop said:
I do wonder if Joe Bloggs was accused of these charges would he be found not guilty :|
Has a mother of young kids if a grown man had slept in the same bed as one of them, I would personally castrate him.

i understand where youre coming from...... but apparently the judge had told the jury to think of this also - but i still think jackson was also exploited because of who he is (thats my opinion anyway)

i honestly dont think jackson has a nasty bone in his body - but there you go - everyone has there own opinions on this,

Peter Pan said:
i understand where youre coming from...... but apparently the judge had told the jury to think of this also - but i still think jackson was also exploited because of who he is (thats my opinion anyway)

i honestly dont think jackson has a nasty bone in his body - but there you go - everyone has there own opinions on this,

I gotta say Glynis I am with you on this. Ask Sam - no one and I mean no one hates pervs (in all senses) more than I - I have two boys - I imagine things and I feel sick to my stomach - I honest-to-god think MJ is to be pitied and because I believe his mental age appears to be more in tune with that of a child (because he was never aloud to be one himself) - he does silly things that in his mind is OK (coz he thinks of himself as a kid) when he needs to be more adult! I don't think MJ would ever sexually abuse and I do think that the accusers have had money on their minds the whole time (the mother did it once before for goodness sake). I do feel that Michael will probably become a recluse after this but I hope he can get back to some sort of normality - whatever that may be.... it sounds wierd but I would trust him with both Haydn and Dexter - I can't explain why - I just would! :|

sorry if this offends anyone, i think he is as guilty as hell, but i knew he would get off because of who he is.

joe bloggs would definately been locked up for less.

He does leave himself open to this sort of accusation, you would have thought once bitten, twice shy, maybe he will think about the overall picture now if he befriends any other children, be it innocently. 'Everybody' is having to be careful when being around children, even the children's own parents ... its just the way of it now.

I for one thought he was going to jail, I am wrong as the verdict proved his innocence. Good luck to him as I am sure things will never be the same again for him or his family.

Mike said:
I think if you could be convicted of being a bloody fool, Michael Jackson would be doing life, fortunately there is no such criminal offence.

i agree with you 100% mike......i think he did get far too close to those kids by sleeping in the same bed as them but i do believe thats as far as it got....like you say the only thing he is guilty of is being a fool.

stanleyann

i dont know why but i never thought he was guilty....too many money grabbing gits out there.

I dont agree with him having young kids/lads in his bed though - it leaves it wide open for things like this to happen.

Ambx

MINKUS said:
it leaves it wide open for things like this to happen.

Ambx

i couldnt agree more - and it has - but thankfully the jury also saw right thro it and the right verdict came in

Mrs Geek said:
I honest-to-god think MJ is to be pitied and because I believe his mental age appears to be more in tune with that of a child (because he was never aloud to be one himself) - he does silly things that in his mind is OK (coz he thinks of himself as a kid) when he needs to be more adult!

I've always thought this too - he's mentally stuck in a time when life was simple and he sees things through a childs eyes - I feel sorry for him too

Latest posts

Back