Mobile Tanning

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mrs Gadget

Geeky Princess
Reaction score
I've just bought my mobile tanning kit from Sienna, but would like to know for those of you that do tanning mobile, how do you carry around your products and equipment?

Do you use a case or a big bag to carry it around.

Regards

Julie

I have a massive bag I got from Solglo, think it was £25 or similar, stick all the equipment in there and the tent I carry under my arm. hth's x

Hi Sienna do a big bag on wheels for you to put everything in. And sling tent over your shoulder.:hug:

I have a large bag too! Though I say wheelie bag would be best! :) x

I use a suitcase for all of my bits as its on wheels and have tent over my shoulder

I had a suitcase on wheels when I did mobile tanning, think I got it for £10 in Tesco!! xx

Hi,
I use a plastic case / box, the type that can fold flat in your car ready for your shopping.
I like it because I can see at a glance that I have everything I need without having to open it, I can fit my machine, solution, barrier cream, sticky feet etc and can see everything, it is very light and then tent over my shoulder.
When I get home I clean the gun and replenish the stock so it is always ready to go.
Best wishes
Lotsa luv x :hug: x

I have a bag that came with my original kit from Tantrick, its a nice size and I can get everything in it from the machine to solution, client record cards, disposables, etc etc...

I carry my spray tan tent over my shoulder and I have a canvas bag from Sienna that I carry all my retail stuff in.

When I bought my Maximist I treated it to a new wheeled trolley but it weighed a TON! I only used it once and decided I hated the machine and the bag wasn't practical. What crossed my mind with the wheeled bag was that it wouldn't be good it was raining and you needed to wheel your bag across someone's nice cream carpet! :eek: Mine was too heavy to just pick up and carry...

Thanks for all your help ladies, I think i'll see what sienna have to offer when I do my training on 20 May.

Think the suitcase idea though is very good, and I have a small one already.

Thanks for all your replies again its much appreciated.

Ju xxx

Hello I got the bag on wheels from sienna x it brill fits everything in but the kitchen sink lol :)

I have just started and got myself a small suitcase on wheels from TKMax - it has loads of different compartments which is ideal and looks good too!

I have the Sienna kit too & got the big black bag on wheels its great.

Latest posts

Back