more embossed flowers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sparklepink

modges r us..we r coolio!
Reaction score
hey geekios

i had a fellow geek in (you know who you are now get those fab nail pics uploaded! ;)) last week for a workshop and in the afternoon i was able to actually have a wee play my self.... heres the results

i had a go with the red and black and then turned it in to a poppy design ...... they would have had black centres but i didnt have any rhinestones big enuff that looked rite other than what i used
the roses were a first attempt... the idea we got from a design book that my student had.... im nt too sure abt the yellow bits with the fade colour background...... but i kinda like the results

please let me know what you think

Jess
xox

ps... sorry if the pic is slightly out of focus my digi cam bats were dying and i couldnt find any spare anywhere...lol

Jess they look fab. Wish I could do something like that:hug:

Wow well done they look brilliant!! :) Would love a tutorial on doing this!!

Sparklepink,i am forever amazed by the work u do.I hope that i may soon be in one of your workshops.I absolutely love them both.You are an inspiration to me.I have always liked your designs from the time i joined nail geek.Please keep up the gorgeous work u do.

Florentina Alexander

i love them ,i reeeeaalllly want to be able to do this :irked:
and i cant ...oh well practice,practice,practice for me i suppose
any tips on how you did them hun ?

They are just fantastic! I love it when geeks share nail art! You really give me inspiration!!!

I have tried to do 3d flowers / embossed flowers but can never get them as good as those!!!:) Fab x

wow!!!! they are fantastic you should do a Tutorial and show all us 'useless at any nail art geek' (well me anyway) how its done :hug:

well, name and shame, it was me.
have to say though its a technique unlike any i've tried before, so gals dish the dosh and get on one of jess' workshops. shes well worth the money !

angel fingers said:
well, name and shame, it was me.
have to say though its a technique unlike any i've tried before, so gals dish the dosh and get on one of jess' workshops. shes well worth the money !

aw bless you it was a fun day :hug:

now come on get those pics sorted ;)

the work is fabulas, but a bit to old lady for me

Wow! what lovley designs.
Great work as usual!
:D

Oh,That is sooo amasing!!...i'm speachless!!!....these nails r simply fantastic!!!...& the white roses r just great looking!!They r my favourite!!!:Love:

Well done AGAIN Jess, one day you can teach me!

Sparklepink said:
hey geekios

i had a fellow geek in (you know who you are now get those fab nail pics uploaded! ;)) last week for a workshop and in the afternoon i was able to actually have a wee play my self.... heres the results

i had a go with the red and black and then turned it in to a poppy design ...... they would have had black centres but i didnt have any rhinestones big enuff that looked rite other than what i used
the roses were a first attempt... the idea we got from a design book that my student had.... im nt too sure abt the yellow bits with the fade colour background...... but i kinda like the results

please let me know what you think

Jess
xox

ps... sorry if the pic is slightly out of focus my digi cam bats were dying and i couldnt find any spare anywhere...lol

what are embossed flowers?

WOWEE! Well done Jess they are stunning - my favs are the poppies
KxXx

really like these, i think they are much more wearable than the '3d' flowers,
that can sometimes look a little 'chunky'
well done

that s really nice!

FANTASTIC! Those are lovely!

I wanna do some:cry:

tell me how, pretty please?

Latest posts

Back