My daughters really ill

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sarah
lots of love & hugs to you and your family :hug: :hug:
ditto to all the good wishes on here so far, hope u have as good a weekend as possible.
doesn't it make us all sit up and think...
there is nothing more important to us than our loved ones, especially our children.
lots of love
liza xxx

My thoughts are with you and your family, a big HUG for your little girl.

Keep us posted.

Caz xxx

Our thoughts are with you

xxx

Sarah, I can't imagine what your going through. Just want to send positves thoughts and lots of hugs to your daughter, you and your family.
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thinking of you sarah, hope all is well, stay strong:hug:

What can be added to the thoughts and best wishes that have been uttered already? - As a mother of two healthy kids and new grandmother to a wonderfully healthy little girl I can't possibly begin to know or feel your sorrow. But I can sympathise with you and send my heart and prayers out to you and your family. I really, really hope that all goes as well as it possibly can for you all and that the end result is positive.

And whilst I realise that your world, as you know it, has come crashing down around you, please bear in mind that childhood Leukaemia has, thank God, got a very high cure rate, I know that you and your family cannot even begin to see a flicker of light at the moment but try to hold on to that thought.

A very close friend of mine went through the same devasting experience 6 years ago and now they are a very happy family enjoying life to the full!

God bless you all !

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx your in my thoughts...love and hugs to the whole family xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

OMG, I just want to give you a big hug. You must be out of your mind with worry.

I can only agree with all thats been said so far and to say that my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. :hug: XXXX

Thankyou everyone for all your kind wishes and thoughts. Dont know what else to say but heartfelt thankyou for all your support. XXX

so sorry to read about your daughter...i hope everything turn out ok for her and she is on the mend soon

stanleyann

Hugs and kisses to you all my thoughts are with you

Dawnie xxx

Only just seen this post, and wanted to send love and positive thoughts to you and your family. Can't add much more to the lovely messages everyone has posted, just keep strong and positive. xxxxxxx :hug: xxxxxxxx

Soooo sorry, but I know that doesn't really help. You want to hear and know that she will be okay and get well. As a mum of two young girls myself, I can only imagine your anguish and desperation. Hang in there and please keep us posted.

Hi

Oh sarah that brought tears to my eyes, i do so hope your little girl is ok and everything works out well. Kids are such a worry xxxx

Cannot imagine what you must be going through.. Sending you and your family lots of Hugs:hug: :hug:

It saddens my heart to hear such news I don't now what to say other than I'll keep you and your family in my prayers .

------
Tricia

oh dear sarah......this is so sad to hear. Im a mother myself and i cant begin to imagine what you and you family are going through.....im sending lots of love to you, your little girl and your family......and listen to all wonderful support everyone has given.
keep us updated
Becky

Dear Sarah

My heart goes out to you and your family. My daughter is seven, going on seventeen! Thinking of you all babes xxxx

Sarah, very shocked when I read your thread.
We're all with you on this one, try to keep positive, your daughters in great hands.
Wishing you and all your family a positive outcome.

love Christine.

Sorry to read about your daughter!!
Hope she is fighting fit soon!
Best wishes to you all!!

Tilly xx

Latest posts

Back