My first stiletto + fruits bits

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

meme

Reaction score
Hi!
This is my first post and also first attempt at stiletto nails.
Please tell me it's not bad for first time.

picture.php

I'm in the middle of my nail assessment now.
Hope I will pass....

It Gorgeous!! I Want To Eat It X

Hey there, welcome to the site - looks a pretty fab first attempt to me! Love the subtle colours with just using 2 fruits - also makes me hungry and now have a craving for strawberry ice cream! Which of course I don't have in the freezer... :) Linds x

HI
Looks good to me for your first one , great job hun.Well done you.xx

welcome to the site.
mmm:lick: strawberrys and ice cream yum
well done.

Oh, thank you so much.....:)
I was sooooooo nervous when I posted this.:cry:

Love it chick, cant wait for my fruities to arrive...been waiting ages now but they have been inundated with orders and have a back log :rolleyes:

i love the stilleto and wear it most of the time - and the frooties - they are lush - i have them on my nails at the moment - wont post pics tho -cos i know there is room for improveent and dont want pm saying - "oh they are lush" when i know they not - but anyway your pic is good - would liked to have seen more fruit there tho hug

Love it chick, cant wait for my fruities to arrive...been waiting ages now but they have been inundated with orders and have a back log :rolleyes:

i luv the nail....same dilemma peeps Ive been waiting for long time, i send them an email asking about it...they replied me that they have many orders and because its hand made they r working hard to cover all those orders...

Better than mine! :green:

I like it, I can see where it's slightly off, but very good for a first shot.
I'm sure you can tell by yourself that the angle is slightly more to one side. You don't need me to tell you.

I like the colour scheme.
Makes me think of those two-tone yogourts.
Looks yummy!

well done!:hug:

lovely "concept" but I like to see nails on fingers. I like the way it's not overdone (not too busy), sure it needs refinement, but that will come with practice.
Well done

i love the llittle fruit- very cute!

I think I was the lucky one cos I got those fruits cane only a few days after I place an order.
It's worth to wait! They look absolutely lush and cute! !

Anyway, thanx for your advice.
Will keep practice, and will upload another work soon. ( I hope)
Your honest and frank opinion/advise will be much appreciated.
X

Hiya thats a reallly good nail,well done!

wow i want some of these fruity things where do you get them from?

what a lovely nail, love it.
why don't u all make your own fruits all you need is fimo get that from the craft shop.if you can produce all these fabulous nails you can produce the fruits, i've made the lemon oranges, myself and you can get hundreds from one packet,
all the colours you will need is orange yellow white transparent.
there about 1.75 per pack. but you get hundreds of fruits from that.
we should do a competition, and post our results that would be fun, anyway if you look at my profile i've posted a couple of pictures, which will give you an idea of how to make them. hth :)

thats gorgous! well done!

GORGEOUS and yummy. love the design very tasteful in more ways than one :)

well done for being brave and posting!!

i love the colours and the little fruity bits look so sweet!! It really looks like a smoothie or ice cream!! yumyum! :green:

however, the shape is slightly off, and also your line of light is a bit wibbly.

xx

Latest posts

Back