My Gran

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lily

Reaction score
Just thought i would let my freinds know that my Gran, whom i am very close to passed away yesterday , i had to get an ambulance to her on tues morning as she was having difficulty breathing, anyway she had pneumonia and she couldnt beat it! she was 89 and i see her as my mum as she brought me up and she fought really hard to beat pancreatitis last year and has been relativley ok, infact she i took her out in her chair last week shopping then she walked around asda, she was a fighter!
Anyway if i am not around much thats why!
Amanda x

Oh Amanda,
I'm so sorry to hear that. I was also very close to my grandmother before she passed away, so I know how you feel...my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this time.

:hug: :Love: :hug: :Love: :hug: :Love: :hug: :Love: :hug:

Hi Amanda,

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. Thinking of you.:hug: :hug:

sorry to hear your news,

my thoughts are with you all.

take care

love

hun im so sorry to hear of your loss, your nan will always be with you in your heart and memories, my thoughts are with you:hug:

Oh Amanda thats so sad, and a double loss reallly cos she was your nan and your mum. Look after yourself and reflect on the good times you have shared.

So sorry to hear of your loss Amanda - Take care hun :hug: xxx

Sorry to hear about your loos, thinking off you hun! xx :hug:

Thinking of you at this sad time xx

:hug: I'm really sorry babes, thinking of you. :hug:

amanda i am so so sorry for your loss, i know how you feel coz it crucified me when i lost my mum:cry: , sending you tons of hugs , :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: lots of love dee xxxxxxx

amanda, so sorry for you, im thinking of you xxxx

Amanda you have all my thoughts with you!

You were obviously a very special person to her and she will have been made up that you looked after her so well and had that special bond!

amanda i really feel for you after i lost my mum i was in a daze for quite a while just going through the motions....if you need to chat cause sometimes it is hard to talk to family as your all grieving and dont want to upset each other...you know where we are.
thinking of you:hug:

Thinking of you xxxx hugs xxxx

Amanda - so sorry for your loss Babes - love to you and yours.
I know where you are coming from I was brought up by my Grandparents and my Granny is now 85 ~ dont know what I would do.
Hugs
KxXx

hi amanda

So sorry to hear of your loss

i know how you are feeling as i have lost my nanna too

hugs and love to you and all close to you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Just because you cant see her anymore doesnt mean she's not there hun.
I lost all my grandparents by the time I was 13 and I dont think any of them have gone anywhere yet.

My thoughts are with you hun

Take care of yourself xxx

So sorry to hear about your Gran amanda and thinking of you and sending you a big hug babes.
x

you know where we are if you need us.
x

So so sorry for you Hun. I lost my sister a little while ago, we keep her with us by talking about her. Don't feel that you shouldn't for fear of upsetting others, a good cry while remembering all the wonderful times will help you through. Take care x x x:hug:

Latest posts

Back