My mom went into cardiac arrest this morning...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ms.Matrix

Tweetacular Geek!
Reaction score
Some of you that have read my journal know what has been going on with my mom as of late. She was in ICU on a ventilator and Saturday morning they took her off the ventilator and she was doing much better...Monday she had gotten out of ICU and went to a regular room.

Well this morning about 8:30am I received a call saying that my mom had went into cardiac arrest and was sent back to ICU... :cry: As you can imagine, I'm a nervous wreck right now!!!

Please geeks continue to keep my family in your thoughts and prayers...:hug:

Some of you that have read my journal know what has been going on with my mom as of late. She was in ICU on a ventilator and Saturday morning they took her off the ventilator and she was doing much better...Monday she had gotten out of ICU and went to a regular room.

Well this morning about 8:30am I received a call saying that my mom had went into cardiac arrest and was sent back to ICU... :cry: As you can imagine, I'm a nervous wreck right now!!!

My thoughts are with you and your Mum :hug:

Sending giant hugs to you and your mum :hug: :hug:

Thoughts and prayers are with you Yolanda.

oh yolanda, i am sending positive prayers and thoughts to your mum and you and your family, i can totally empathise with what this must be doing to you all, the worry must be unbearable :hug:

Aw Yolanda, you are having such a tough time but it sounds like your mum is a real fighter. You are always in my thoughts and prayers :hug: :hug: :hug:

Oh Yolanda my thought and prayers are with you and your family :hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug:
This must be a really terrifying time for you all. My thoughts & best wishes are yours. xx

Thank you all so much...I knew I could depend on the geeks for support!

My mind is just whirling about....I don't know what to do or what to think at this point, I'm so scared right now. :cry: :cry:

lots of:hug: to you hope all is well soon

Just read this and I'm so sorry to hear what you and your family are going through at this time.

My thoughts and prayers are with you all, keep faith.

lots of hugs your way.

:hug: s to you and your family, you are having such a rubbish time at the mo hun, I really feel for you:hug:

My thoughts are with you and your family :hug: xx

:hug: To you and your family. I hope your mum is ok xxx

My thoughts and :hug: :hug: are with you and your family at this horrible time. Hope there is good news soon. :hug:

Big :hug: :hug: :hug: for you and your family at this worrying time hun xxx

Thoughts, prayers and love all coming your way Yolanda.

God bless you and your family!! Teri x:hug: :hug: :hug:

Prayers are being sent your way:hug:

Thinking of you and your family,especially mum xx

My thoughts and well wishes are with you and your family xx You take care aswell xx

Iam so sorry to her that. Hope everthing sorts it self out well be thinking of you :hug:
Take care of you

Sarah x

Latest posts

Back