My mom went into cardiac arrest this morning...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers hun .... I hope your mum makes a full recovery :hug:

Ohh i'm sorry to hear your news My husband had a heart attack two years ago so I know how you feel .
i'm sending my prayers for you and your family I hope everything is ok soon .

Take care

Rubyx

So sorry to hear this and I really hope your mum get's better soon :hug:

Yolanda babes sending you big hugs :hug: Stay strong I'm praying for your mum xxxxxxxx

of course youare scared Yolanda ... who wouldn't be.

I hope your mum is strong enough to make a recovery and that she gets good care and attention ... I hope that our prayers give you some comfort and that He who hears them will give you courage and your mum the strength. she needs XXXX :hug: :hug:

I hope your mum recovers soon :hug:

Sending you lots of love Yolanda cos your going to ahve to be strong babes. Your mum is in hospital and she will get all the care and help she needs, keeping you all in my prayers x

From the bottom of my heart, im thinking of you and your family, keep your chin up bud..... and stay strong...

Thinking of you and your family and hoping Mum makes a full recovery. :hug: :hug: for all. xx

I'm thinking of you and your family and sending positive thoughts.:hug:

I don't have to tell you to be strong Yolanda, because I already know you are a damn sight stronger than me...... But sending all my love and hopes to help you through :hug:

Yolanda, I'm so sorry to hear about your Mum.

I can only send you lots of hugs for you to keep strong, and I'll keep you and your Mum & family in my prayers hun xxxxxxx

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Keeping you all in my thoughts and prayersxxxxxxxxxxx:hug:

Some of you that have read my journal know what has been going on with my mom as of late. She was in ICU on a ventilator and Saturday morning they took her off the ventilator and she was doing much better...Monday she had gotten out of ICU and went to a regular room.

Well this morning about 8:30am I received a call saying that my mom had went into cardiac arrest and was sent back to ICU... :cry: As you can imagine, I'm a nervous wreck right now!!!

Please geeks continue to keep my family in your thoughts and prayers...:hug:
Yolanda - look after yourself and let the hospital take care of your mom - you, your mom and your family are in my thoughts and prayers :hug:

Yolanda im very sorry to hear this sad news, thoughts are with you and your family right now, your mom sounds a right fighter and obviously knows its not her time right yet.
Chin up hun, huge :hug: comming your way :hug:

have pm'd you hun :hug:

Keeping you and your mum in my prayers.:hug:

thinking of you hun xxx

Your deff in all of our thoughts, I hope shes ok xxx

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family,
Take care.

Latest posts

Back