My new logo...help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kimi1101

Reaction score
Hiya guys.

So it all started with the thread about cheap printers...I decided to get Carl @ Verve to do some leaflets/price lists etc and he explained I would be best to get a new logo (or actually get a logo) so that everythign ties in.

So this is where you come in. I like number 3 and number 8...but am open to what everyone else likes. I'm more drawn to the lighter ones but again, thats just me.

Feel free to say if you like ones that I haven't mentioned :)

Thank you :D

http://www.verveprint.co.uk/Mandarin.htm

i like the last one best, i think it looks fresh and clean :D it seems like it would work in colour as well as black and white and still give the same effect. it's easy to see and read :D i hate them fancy logos with swirly bits and bobs here and there that take you like an hour to read haha
x

well I like 4&5 best as I like the dark colours. You did ask lol Is Carl back from holiday yet as want him to do mine.

yes, i like the plainer ones too. I like the swooshy ones but I like to be a bit different and everyone seems have swirls ans swooshes at the moment.

these are just the first drafts, honestly I emailed last night saying a rough idea of what I liked and I got this first draft today!! So exciting!!! I love efficiency!!

So I think when I pick one I like we can tweek (every time i say that, i think it sounds...dodgy)

and thank you!

Yeh carls back... :) I like 4 as well, and I do like dark sometimes but I prefer these lighter ones - again cos a lot of people have predominentally dark one xxxx

oooh great, im off to email him now lol x

Hi there, i hope you dont mind me asking but i am new to all this business. I have enjoyed all the research i have done then i got to the marketing and i cant think where to even start!
So to get to the point your logo's look FAB would you possobilly be able to put me in touch with the person who has done these for you??
Becks X X X

Wow they all look fantastic its hard to choose but if i had to it would be the second one.

it was carl at verve print who designed them! www.verveprint.co.uk very reasonable price and i wish i had done it before when i first opened my salon. x
Posted via Mobile Device

Hi there, i hope you dont mind me asking but i am new to all this business. I have enjoyed all the research i have done then i got to the marketing and i cant think where to even start!
So to get to the point your logo's look FAB would you possobilly be able to put me in touch with the person who has done these for you??
Becks X X X

Yep, here is the link, just have a look at the examples, give Carl a few ideas to go off and they will contact you.
verve design

i like 1 and 5! x

I like 1 and 2:D

Carl sent me mine today too, I chose mine in about 5 minutes or less lol

Looking again I like 2 best it's fresh looking and looks like no other logo I have seen:D:D

i like number 3

Thanks for that, i like 3 best too:) xx

well I think no 6 is my favorate, with your name and the styling of it looking slightly oriental, I think it ties in very nicely, very classy looking as well x

4, 6 (but not the font used for hair and beauty) and 8.

All of them are nice, so it comes down to your personal prefence

I think I like 8 the best. All are nice though. :)

I like 7 & 8 but 8 stands out more with the black and orange contrast x x

Hi!
I like 4 & 7 love the black background, but I have black backgrounds in my stuff think it looks more striking:D

7 and 8 for me as I like the mandarin flower more than the actual mandarin xxx
Black or white????? Both look fab xx

Latest posts

Back