My personal ,rather sad anti ageing tip

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gillian w

Reaction score
I sleep on my side, but rather than squash my face down into the pillow i push my facial skin upwards so its held taut.How long it stays like it i dont know but it makes me feel better that im not gurning all night and producing wrinkles :lol:

This has made me laugh. I often think about this when Im falling asleep. I do a similar thing with my eyes! I dont like the thought of the weight of my head pulling down my eyes. I always thought I was weird for this. x

Well in the 'old days' they used to put a strap under their chins to stop double chins so we arnt that odd.

Don't worry girls... I do it too :)

I'm noticing those creases are taking longer and longer to disappear in the mornings now :cry:

I sleep on my side, but rather than squash my face down into the pillow i push my facial skin upwards so its held taut.How long it stays like it i dont know but it makes me feel better that im not gurning all night and producing wrinkles :lol:

I admitted defeat a long time ago and got botoxed....best thing I ever did.
Now I can sleep how I like and still look ok in the morning:lol:

My mum does this too! :eek:

wanna know what my mum does?

she has huge boobies LOL so when she lies on her side she rolls a towel up and puts it between her boobs so she doesn't get lines on her chest.

wanna know what my mum does?

she has huge boobies LOL so when she lies on her side she rolls a towel up and puts it between her boobs so she doesn't get lines on her chest.
I sleep hugging a pillow. It's not for the line factor, when you've got big boobs they're quite heavy and it can give you a pain in the chest so I use a pillow to rest them on.

all these little tips will help me when i need them.....thanks huni,s xxxxxxxxxx:lol: :hug::hug::hug:

Oh dear ...

Thought I was the only one who does weird things in bed :lol:

When I sleep, I normally tuck my t-shirt between and under my boobs, because I don't like how it feels when they touch each other when I sleep on my side :o

When I sleep without a top, I normally tuck the duvet between my boobs....

Right, I'm just going to the corner now to hang my head in shame for sharing this publically .....

Marlise

my mums has said this for years....one side of her face is more saggy than the other...she said its the side she sleeps on....she makes an effort to sleep on her back, but wakes up on her baggy side again...:lol:

:lol::lol: I've done this for years and it's actually had the opposite effect! I now have a line (in fact the only obvious line I have) which creases inwards from the corner of my eye. :eek: If you put you hand on your cheek, push up and see where the lines form, well that what I have all the time from sleeping whilst holding my face. BEWARE!!!:rolleyes: :green:

They do say to avoid getting lines and wrinkles on your face from sleeping is to sleep on a silk pillow, never tried it so dont know if it would be of any benefit but I too sleep with my face against the pillow (its a wonder I havent suffocate myself) so I will probably look like a 90 year old in a few years time. :irked:

Ive also heard this about the silk pillows. But never looked into it. I think i'll also admit defeat and get botox when the time arrives. x

They do say to avoid getting lines and wrinkles on your face from sleeping is to sleep on a silk pillow, never tried it so dont know if it would be of any benefit but I too sleep with my face against the pillow (its a wonder I havent suffocate myself) so I will probably look like a 90 year old in a few years time. :irked:
This is something my grandmother taught me....and she never had a wrinkle on her skin:eek:....and yes Gillian,you are an official saddo....just like me and the rest of us:smack::hug:

try sleeping with a hunk that keeps you awake all night:hug:...good fun and guaranteed no wrinkles in the morning..you'l also feel 10 years younger whether you look it or not:lol:

collin, that sounds like a good idea to me:lol:

try sleeping with a hunk that keeps you awake all night:hug:...good fun and guaranteed no wrinkles in the morning..you'l also feel 10 years younger whether you look it or not:lol:

Great...pass him on when you're through with him :lol::lol::lol:

Great...pass him on when you're through with him :lol::lol::lol:
you can have him tonight as I certainly dont want to sleep with him:lol::lol::lol:

you can have him tonight as I certainly dont want to sleep with him:lol::lol::lol:

But if you aint careful Collin he will pinch that glass of red wine you are drinking! :lol:

Latest posts

Back