Nail Art with Shellac

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  • Perform a PEP
  • Apply layer of base coat, cure 10 secs
  • Apply layer of Cocoa, cure 2 mins
  • Apply 2nd coat of Cocoa, cure 2 mins
  • Take a detail Brush and draw Blackpool "C"s cure 10 sec
  • Using same detail brush apply Iced Cappucino in the center of the c's, cure 2 mins
  • Apply top coat, cure 2 mins
  • Remove inhibition with d'sperce
Perform a PEP
252134_10150285858872962_615977961_7661334_4119189_n.jpg

Last edited:
I would do cocoa with Iced cappucino and black spots if you are looking for the traditional leopard print, Apply Iced Cappucino, cure 2 mins, then apply blackpool dots cure for 2 mins and add the Iced Cap ontop of the black rather than trying to outline with black much quicker that way.
Jen xxx

Great thanks Jen I will give that a try, do u think I could get away with fedora instead of blackpool maybe as I have this already? If not more spending ha ha xx

Great thanks Jen I will give that a try, do u think I could get away with fedora instead of blackpool maybe as I have this already? If not more spending ha ha xx
Dont see why not hunni, would look lovely xxxx

I just want to say that all the nail art on there is fantastic. Hopefully one day I will get to this standard!!!

I have included step by steps with the pictures.
Jen xx

I just want to say that all the nail art on there is fantastic. Hopefully one day I will get to this standard!!!

Nicola, we post pics so you can immulate what you see. From there, your own creativity will emerge. You'll probably surpass us one day!:p

Every one of those pics are gorgeous girls, you are all so talented and creative. I am slightly jealous!

I have included step by steps with the pictures.
Jen xx

ha ha i can see it now, it didnt load properly on my blackberry doh!
thanks Jen, cant wait, yours looks fab!!

can i ask what size brush you found best for doing the dark colour "c" shapes?

xx

Last edited:
I just had to share my first attempt at leopard print, i used a variety of pinks similar to what I have seen someone else do on here and with Jens good instructions :biggrin: ta da im so pleased with myself ha ha i know its not pefect but i love it:Love::Love:
the darker pink is hot chilli so its got a real glittery sheen to it

lyndzbelle80-albums-my+pics-picture39784-leopard-print-gotcha-base-fedora-dark-hot-chilli-spots-my-first-ever-attempt-d.jpg

Here are some of my designs with gelish. But can be applied to shellac too. X

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1313050481.040034.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1313050481.040034.jpg
    143 KB · Views: 973
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1313050534.627277.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1313050534.627277.jpg
    135.7 KB · Views: 663
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1313050603.968384.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1313050603.968384.jpg
    131.8 KB · Views: 741
I just had to share my first attempt at leopard print, i used a variety of pinks similar to what I have seen someone else do on here and with Jens good instructions :biggrin: ta da im so pleased with myself ha ha i know its not pefect but i love it:Love::Love:
the darker pink is hot chilli so its got a real glittery sheen to it

lyndzbelle80-albums-my+pics-picture39784-leopard-print-gotcha-base-fedora-dark-hot-chilli-spots-my-first-ever-attempt-d.jpg
That was my pink one too lol. Very nice hunni well done.
Glad I helped inspire you, after all thats what sharing is all about and seeing others come up with their own concept is brilliant and makes it all worthwhile.
Jen

That was my pink one too lol. Very nice hunni well done.
Glad I helped inspire you, after all thats what sharing is all about and seeing others come up with their own concept is brilliant and makes it all worthwhile.
Jen

ah i knew i had seen it somewhere lol. Thanks Jen, it wasnt as fidally as i thought so cant wait for the browns to come to try the traditional and have a good play around at the weekend with some other designs

thanks again

Lovely photo's from everyone.

Nataliya, your work is fantastic.

Here are some of my designs with gelish. But can be applied to shellac too. X

gorgeous, love the last pic especially :biggrin:

Some I did as an experiment

Mizzy_dizzy - these are gorgeous!

Latest posts

Back