Nail Graphix

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bagpuss

Sleepy Geek Zzzzzzzz
Reaction score
evening....:hug:

just thinking about getting a couple more Nail Graphix glitters to add to my collection and thought I'd do a thread just to hear from all you Nail Graphix lovers.....which ones do you have .... which ones are you favourite.....which ones do you use more....which ones get left on the shelf.....??????

pics...welcome

many thanks xxxx

come on....i know we have nail graphix users here....:lol:

I have 3 Angie all beautiful for the life of me I cannot remember the names offhand and they are in the salon.

As far as I am concerned all Nail Graphix are gorgeous and I can't wait to get some more

Aurora boralis ( northern lights)is my favourite and im wearing it now . its beautiful .xx

i did 3 sets of Intergalactic last week and they looked so bling bling....but one of my ladies wants a gold colour as she wears gold jewelry so i was thinking about getting Viva la Diva...for her.

Like a virgin is always popular especially over white on a french

I've got 'Ruby slippers' and er um I think it is 'candy cane' both are lovely

Hi
Sorry to sound stupid - can anyone tell me what nail graphix are please? are they sparkles that you can add to acrylic powder or something totally different?

"viva la diva" is a gorgeous gold but i really love "uptown girl "thats a real glittery gold

I have 'Millenium' - a lovely silver holographic sparkle and 'Midas touch' - a gold glitter that was fantastic at christmas.

Julie xx

The only nail graphics I have is Lavender Lady, and tbh honest although the glitter is Fab and sparkly, the colour didn't live up to its name IMO

Intergalactica - silver hologram strips, glitter & stars - It's gorgeous and bling bling
Viva la Diva - Very nice gold , much like gold jewellery colour
Tropical Passion - Soft pinky lilac, very pretty
Illusions - lilac, very soft & pretty
Red Red Wine - like a glass of red wine - not used yet, but my sampler nail does not look very sparkly
Black Velvet - Like intergalactic, but with black & multi coloured glitter bits & silver stars
Diamonds in the rough - very pretty, great for brides
Rhinestone Cowboy - Multi coloured glitter, fairly blingy, goes with lots of things.
Funky Flamingo - Dayglo pink in tub, but not as bright when on nail, quite pretty.

Pic 1 shows Intergalactica, Pic 2 is Viva la Diva, but it's a little dark, pic 2 is Tropical Passion & Pic 4 shows Pink flamingo & Illusion.

HTH xx

Attachments

• Side view glitter tips.jpg
    Side view glitter tips.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 733
  • copywritten.jpg
    copywritten.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 219
  • Tropical Passion.JPG
    Tropical Passion.JPG
    19.8 KB · Views: 415
  • Pink Flamingo & Illusions.JPG
    Pink Flamingo & Illusions.JPG
    23.6 KB · Views: 242
i saw the nail graphix gliiters on the tailormadenails website and they look fab

i will be getting some to have a play with real soon

Bev

Very helpful, what colour do you mix yours with to get best results, clear or soft pink?

Bev

Very helpful, what colour do you mix yours with to get best results, clear or soft pink?

Hi Karin,

I use Creative Powders, so I use mostly perfect colour pink to mix with to the correct ratio specified on receipt of the glitters from Fiona (AKA naturalnails - which is her geek name, she is the distributor for Nail Graphix).
Some can be mixed with clear, but can become cloudy, so always check what Fiona sends you to be sure first of all.
If I buy a glitter from a craft shop, which I have but you do need to check whether the glitter bleeds or melts when used with the acrylic liquid, so best to do a sample nail to stick on the to the top of your jar with blue tac as I do. I usually mix these 50/50 with no problems.
If the glitter is fine then less powder is needed, if the glitter is chunky then more powder is needed - like a 50/50 mix. At least that's what I have found out.
HTH xx

I have Viva La Diva Angie, you are more than welcome to use it on your client to try. Just let Claire know and Il send it with her. xx:hug:

Hi Karin,

I use Creative Powders, so I use mostly perfect colour pink to mix with to the correct ratio specified on receipt of the glitters from Fiona (AKA naturalnails - which is her geek name, she is the distributor for Nail Graphix).
Some can be mixed with clear, but can become cloudy, so always check what Fiona sends you to be sure first of all.
If I buy a glitter from a craft shop, which I have but you do need to check whether the glitter bleeds or melts when used with the acrylic liquid, so best to do a sample nail to stick on the to the top of your jar with blue tac as I do. I usually mix these 50/50 with no problems.
If the glitter is fine then less powder is needed, if the glitter is chunky then more powder is needed - like a 50/50 mix. At least that's what I have found out.
HTH xx

Thanks Bev, thats really useful, I use Creative too so i will give it a go.

Latest posts

Back