Nail make overs ;)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOVE this thread! I am just starting out and love looking at all these transformations its sooo inspiring to see what great work is done :D

I am glad everyone is enjoying the thread;) lets makeover more nails. And guys, keep posting.

Well done to everyone who is contributing.

Nail designer with a twist;)

pinkkittie-albums-my+first+few-picture36201-pink.png

This is only my 4th set!! she had very badly bitten down nails before! I can see all of the mistakes now!! I could kick myself, still i guess its practice

Here we go again. Nails from Russia with love!

5ad6a2e3-2662-1380.jpg

The shape isn't that bad really. The consistency of pink is shocking. And you should have seen the thickness of them.

5ad6a2e3-26a3-e436.jpg

Brisa rocks!

Well done Nat
What colour Brisa did you use for nail bed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[email protected]

Here we go again. Nails from Russia with love!

5ad6a2e3-2662-1380.jpg

The shape isn't that bad really. The consistency of pink is shocking. And you should have seen the thickness of them.

5ad6a2e3-26a3-e436.jpg

Brisa rocks!

Wow!!!

Only for the little freckle your client has on her middle finger, I'd swear that was not the same person!!

You did an amazing job with these... your client must have skipped out of the Salon with happiness!!

Hats off to all the Geeks that posted on this thread... fab work from everyone!! :hug:

Hi guys
think this is a fab thread, i am not a nail tech yet but hope to add in the next few months, but love reading and checking out everyones pics. Never new yo could do male clients nails lol and amazed at some of the the very poor nails i have sen on here as i am a nail biter and i thought mine were bad but not as bad as some out there. I have fnally managed to grow them after having several gel sets done etd but do get tempted to bite them and need to look into this cnd and shellac overlay to keep them strong and healthy as they keep splitting.
lok forward to more pics x

I love the nail art how did you do it? I'm still new to nails I'm going to do another course cos the last one didn't teach me enough and I want my work to be first class! But I'm just not very artistic so nail art scares me :-( x

Sent from my iPod touch using SalonGeek

Wow!!!

Only for the little freckle your client has on her middle finger, I'd swear that was not the same person!!

You did an amazing job with these... your client must have skipped out of the Salon with happiness!!

Hats off to all the Geeks that posted on this thread... fab work from everyone!! :hug:

Thank you) she is my very regular but had to work in Russia for 3 months so had to go somewhere there.

She was glad to have me back;)

I love the nail art how did you do it? I'm still new to nails I'm going to do another course cos the last one didn't teach me enough and I want my work to be first class! But I'm just not very artistic so nail art scares me :-( x

Sent from my iPod touch using SalonGeek

Thanks! It's just some freehand art done with regular acrylic paint.

What type of paint do you use fire painting on acrylic ?

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

Wow!!!

I totally agree! FAB makeover. :hug:

Thank you) she is my very regular but had to work in Russia for 3 months so had to go somewhere there.

She was glad to have me back;)

I'd be glad to have you back, too. Your work is AMAZING! :hug:

did you use DD for the smile lines? they are perfecto!!!

Sorry Nat hun only just seen this thread. I have just done an interview for scratch with them, did as you suggested and contacted Alex and she put Becky in touch to do an interview not sure which edition they will be in.
but heres the pics
180556_10150107333922962_615977961_6274591_6535867_n.jpg

These nails were done by another nail technician when client first came to me in Sept 2010, hideous, no cuticle work done and white tips used on a nail biter no CB. Client was so unhappy with them that when she arrived to me a day later she only had 3 of them left on as she had bitten them off.
180556_10150107333917962_615977961_6274590_3252125_n.jpg

The nails after I did a CB using CND products, client wore L&P for 3 months then we converted her to Shellac.
182891_10150107335327962_615977961_6274609_355321_n.jpg

The same 2 nails as the first picture with just Shellac on, 5 months after she first started coming to me. This client has the most amazing strong, healthy, natural nails now and is a completly reformed nail biter who now takes pride in her nails.
180556_10150107333927962_615977961_6274592_6597282_n.jpg

Beautiful.
Jen xxx

What a fantastic change by you! can i just ask, in the 2nd picture, did you use clear or natural blended tips with a white and pink powder overlay? its really hard for me to work out what you did haha! x

What a fantastic change by you! can i just ask, in the 2nd picture, did you use clear or natural blended tips with a white and pink powder overlay? its really hard for me to work out what you did haha! x
The 2nd picture I used clear tips with a custom blend mix to extend her nail beds as she was a biter.
The 3rd pics on are her own natural nails now with just shellac x

Latest posts

Back