Nailclass in being a geek

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I reckon the top 100 'posters' should get first dibs :wink2:

Me too, me too! Not much longer to wait, I better not be on my hols when it goes on sale!

Makes me go all proud when I see the title I chose :D
NAILCLASS :hug:

Lellipop

Makes me go all proud when I see the title I chose :D
NAILCLASS :hug:

and so it should :)
Jo xx

I've been on hols for a week... hope I haven't missed out. Credit card is just waiting for the nod ;)

Cant wait to get my copy! Just hope I dont miss out, going into hospital on 18th!!!

I'll have to get hubby to check for me!!!

I want too, and also 2 ! know someone to give as a pressie hey would be thrilled and t

angel.tips said:
I want too, and also 2 ! know someone to give as a pressie hey would be thrilled and t

Lucky someone angel.tips - your'e a nice friend to do that. :)

Looking forward to this book, looks fantastic, love the ring binding. Cool name too Lellipop - you should be proud ;)

Take care

I Want To Be On The List Too - Pretty Please

i defo want want all of geeg's tips are fantastic and a great sprial book even better

im sitting and waiting and hope it happens before i go away on holiday

I would also love a copy - how exciting!! this is going to be a very Loooonnnngggggggg week LOL -

Count me in - credit card at the ready. I really want one!

Crossing fingers that I can join the queue, can't wait to get my copy :D

Me too, looks fantastic and a great name! - pretty please can I have a signed one :)

May I have a copy too, please? :D

I want one too pretty please with a cherry on top!

count me in:biggrin:

Is this the booking list for a signed copy? Count me in!

Would you ship overseas????;)
Oh pls say you do.

The Nail Geek said:

nailclass_thumb.jpg

I just have preliminary word that NailClass by our own Gigi Rouse (Geeg) will be getting launched very soon. In fact, it will be available for purchase first in the new GeekMart (possibly as soon as the end of next week) ;)

Afterwards, the book will go on general release to select locations - but remember that you and you alone can be the first on your block with NailClass. The cool thing too is that the first 100 will be signed by Gigi too.

Watch this space :)

Latest posts

Back