Natural looking enhancements - critique please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Delisnails

Reaction score
Hi

As mentioned I had a client who wanted some natural looking enhancements, I had a go on myself, then did hers, her nails were ok so did a natural/soft white mix for the tip and perfect pink for zones 2 and 3, these are sculpts. what do you think, she absolutely loved them

Attachments

• P4260069.JPG
    P4260069.JPG
    44.4 KB · Views: 278
  • P4260070.JPG
    P4260070.JPG
    55.3 KB · Views: 576
  • P4260072.JPG
    P4260072.JPG
    43.4 KB · Views: 315
Look lovely to me hun, well done x

what a transformation,they look lovely,well done no wonder she was pleased.xx

the thing that i noticed first of all was that on some of the nails the free edge could have done with being a tad higher up the nail, some of them have a dark line.
the middle picture, the thumb on the right, it appears to have a ridge on the right hand side, unsure if it's the way the pic was taken or not.
they're only minor points though, IMO a fab job Deli, huge transformation, very natural looking with a nice shape :D xx

they look very nice....can see why she is pleased they were in sad shape before .....

I think they look fab - one day I hope to be as good as you. No wonder she was pleased with them.

Well done!

Samlouise

Thanks everyone, I am starting to feel a lot more confident with my nails, although I do tend to put the smile line a little to high as I hate to see the white so far down.

I now need to get more confident with me rebalance, I hate doing them and I know it is wrong as it is most of my business but it takes me so long and I just hate doing them, hopefully will get there eventually.

thanks again for your comments

Delisnails said:
although I do tend to put the smile line a little to high as I hate to see the white so far down.

I now need to get more confident with me rebalance, I hate doing them and I know it is wrong as it is most of my business but it takes me so long and I just hate doing them, hopefully will get there eventually.

of course you will get there you just need to keep going...they look fab to me except i would have to agree with you, even though they do look fantastic now, the smile lines are going to grow out fast....meaning she is going to need a rebalance sooner....

i hate the short nail bed look...just to get more time between rebalances....but you may find she needs a rebalance sooner than she should...

you will get used to where to place smile lines as you do more nails....i think you are doing brilliantly

well done babe i hope you are proud of yourself...you should be...and sculpts as well......fantastic!!!!!!!!!

Becks

ValencianNails said:
the thing that i noticed first of all was that on some of the nails the free edge could have done with being a tad higher up the nail, some of them have a dark line.
the middle picture, the thumb on the right, it appears to have a ridge on the right hand side, unsure if it's the way the pic was taken or not.
they're only minor points though, IMO a fab job Deli, huge transformation, very natural looking with a nice shape :D xx

They look really smashing Deli well done. Great shape too, I love the free edge colour mix you've done there too what ratio of soft white & natural did you use in the end? The balance is lovely too - i'm not surprised she was chuffed to bits with them.

I have to say i do agree with Sandi on the placement of one or two as already you can see the dark line where the free edge starts. Which obviously says she'll need a rebalance next visit maybe. I tend do do them a bit like that too!

Very nice well done x

i wont repeat what the others have said as i agree, but they are a good set of sculpts there girl i do like a natural/white free edge, no wonder your lady was happy, i would be

A lovely natural colour and shape - you must be really pleased with these:hug:

I thinl they look really good. I agree, however with Sandi and Bev's comments about the smile lines. Well done chic, keep it up!!!x

Delisnails said:
Hi

As mentioned I had a client who wanted some natural looking enhancements, I had a go on myself, then did hers, her nails were ok so did a natural/soft white mix for the tip and perfect pink for zones 2 and 3, these are sculpts. what do you think, she absolutely loved them

not bad at all delisnails. watch your shaping at the free edge... the middle ones stick out to me the most... just slightly inconsistent to the others but they look good. Also in a perfect world I would have mede them thinner and much shorter. Her nails were v/short and I worry instantly that the extra length will cause her to break them more quickly. I think you did a very good job though... well done!:!: :hug:

they look fab, but IMHO, you don't see many natural nails that colour, i would have gone a paler white still

Wow! Those looked awesome! I'd have been VERY happy with my nails if you'd sent me out the door with a set like that!

great transformation well done

Lovely nails adele, great transformation, job well done girl!:hug:

Well done. No wonder she was pleased with those.
Like the others said, just a few tweeks here and there to get that perfect look and youve cracked it.
Makes mine look average...............

Well done, they are lovely xx

Latest posts

Back