Need a website designing - Recommendation please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fion4

Reaction score
I need a website designing and would like to have it done by recommendation the prices vary so much......

I want the base designing by someone and then for it be easy for me to add text ect

Thanks
FIona

Last edited:
i would recomend is Ruth Mills , she is on here, all geeks who helped me :o oh the shame of it all hahahahhah.... will know its harder to do yourself, so ive bitten the bullet and handed my beloved photos files and the crapy one i tried and i mean tried . to design.. im even getting a logo. whooo hoooo hold on to your hats geeks lol xxxx

Ruth is very popular on here, and the sites she designs are lovely. When I can get one done for me, I will use Ruth xxx

ruth mills so helpful and friendly

hi check out my new web site im really pleased with it, and he is very reasonable.. www.beauxcheveux.co.uk i only went live 2 weeks ago! i can forward you his contact if you would like it ;)

Ruth did mine too and I'm very happy :)

Again another recommendation for Ruth, she did mine too, is lovely, friendly, patient, professional, a prefectionist, & a mind of information.
Ruth is very resonable too, She works along side Carl Verve (Extenionize on here) who designs you a logo & does all the graphics on your site.
With your website Ruth designs, you also get weblizer which you can check hits, visits, etc, Another wesite - salon alchemy, where you can update offers, change prices/info, add photos, swap links with other site, confirm testimonail, store clients info etc.
On top of that Ruth also offers an online booking system, AND COMING SOON an email marketing system.
So, its really a no brainer - Contact Ruth! :D

Again another recommendation for Ruth, she did mine too, is lovely, friendly, patient, professional, a prefectionist, & a mind of information.
Ruth is very resonable too, She works along side Carl Verve (Extenionize on here) who designs you a logo & does all the graphics on your site.
With your website Ruth designs, you also get weblizer which you can check hits, visits, etc, Another wesite - salon alchemy, where you can update offers, change prices/info, add photos, swap links with other site, confirm testimonail, store clients info etc.
On top of that Ruth also offers an online booking system, AND COMING SOON an email marketing system.
So, its really a no brainer - Contact Ruth! :D

Except the online booking system is still work in progress Emma - but thank you all the same :)

I've choosen Ruth. She's definitely worth it!

If you have an imac or know anyone who has one you can create a website on it incredibly easily. I am no computer whizz but the iweb application on an imac makes it sooooooooooooo easy and you can add anything you like by dragging and dropping it. You change the website anytime and publish it in seconds!

I recommend Ruth too!! She just done my new website and I love it. She's so helpful and her system is very simple to use. Once she sets up all the pages for you, you can edit them yourself whenever you want. :D:D

I can highly recommend Ruth Mill on here -Salon Alchemy.

She has just completed my newly revamped website (the old one was 7 yrs old and looking a bit tired - it was also hosted by a diff company).

Ruth has done loads of tweaks and fabby things and I'm delighted with it, excellent service & great value for money.

Thanks guys ruth it is :D

Latest posts

Back