New Guild Photographic Nail Competitions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well what about our LoubyLou????

GUILD Nail technician of the Year with a beautiful shot of her Creative Pink and whites.

This is well deserved Louise .. very well deserved.

You are a beautiful technician and your work looks real not fake!! Hooray well done to you. :hug:

Everyone at Sweet Squared sends their congratulations and a special :hug: from Kirsten.

PS .... I don't think you'll need the free classes, Love, do you? :)

Last edited:
I asked Louisa earlier about this and was told
they are waiting for the results from one of the judges and as soon as this is in they will let us know on here, should be today or tomorrow,
i am guessing it will be tomorrow now hth :hug:

Loubylou Well done!!!! :hug:. Gorgeous nails including your other entry.

Thanks!! This was my first competition and I didn`t really know what they were looking for but I thought it was worth a try!!:lol:
I too thought the drippy icecream was very imaginative and summery. Well done!

Well done girls!! -they are fab!!!

I almost died of shock when i saw mine on there(sarah stephenson)... well chuffed with myself.
xxx

Well done best bud...proud of you :hug:
Youre work continues to go from strength to strength :green:

Well done all of you. They look great.xx

Aww THANKYOU Gigi, it means the world to have you give such generous compliments, and thanks to all at sweet squared too :hug:
thank you Louisa from the guild for phoning me this morning with the lovely news, i think my nail client thought i had lost the plot when i was dancing around the salon for joy lol :hug:
thanks pips and all the other girls that have congratulated me :hug:
well done to Kirsty and Mrs clooney on their well deserved wins too :hug:
im going now because it is starting to read like a speech from the Oscars lol :lol:
oh yes and i have to thank my other half for taking the photos or he will sulk longer than i will beam for :lol:

Aww THANKYOU Gigi, it means the world to have you give such generous compliments, and thanks to all at sweet squared too :hug:
thank you Louisa from the guild for phoning me this morning with the lovely news, i think my nail client thought i had lost the plot when i was dancing around the salon for joy lol :hug:
thanks pips and all the other girls that have congratulated me :hug:
well done to Kirsty and Mrs clooney on their well deserved wins too :hug:
im going now because it is starting to read like a speech from the Oscars lol :lol:
oh yes and i have to thank my other half for taking the photos or he will sulk longer than i will beam for :lol:
I want to thank my mom and dad for being there for me and my fabulous husband and wonderful children ...... shed some tears....sniff ....... and I want to thank my agent for being behind me all the way .... more tears .... sniff :smack:........and this is a precious moment for me ..... and I want to thank you the people ..... sniff, sniff...... oh thankyou!:wink2:

Sorry, couldn't resist, lol :lol:! Louisa phoned me yesterday too whilst I had just logged on to find that I was 2nd place. I was like a mad woman doing the dance of joy, lol.

Last edited:
WELL DONE LOUISE, KIRSTY AND TRACEY! Fab work by all of you x

Well done also to all those who entered x

Thankyou, I really enjoyed entering the comp,it was my first as Ive only been on a nail tech course since sept 07,,and I dont know much about comps,but Im sure I will learn lol.Theres some gorgeous nails out there :)

The fish design was mine, all I could think of at short notice!! I nearly fell over when I saw the site.

Well done everyone who entered!!:)

Latest posts

Back