Official X Factor discussions!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NailsXpress

Reaction score
OMG!! Watching X Factor. Who on earth did their makeup? Why do all the ladies look like men in drag!!! The girls were better off doing their own makeup, especially 2Shoes and Sami. Sorry just my opinion but even my 21 year old son agrees. He thinks they all look scary today. :eek:

OMG!! Watching X Factor. Who on earth did their makeup? Why do all the ladies look like men in drag!!! The girls were better off doing their own makeup, especially 2Shoes and Sami. Sorry just my opinion but even my 21 year old son agrees. He thinks they all look scary today. :eek:

Lmao i agree, They got rid of Grace and her wacky styling, i think the make up artist is following her. lmao xx

Totally agree, poor Sami looks awful and the other girls all look exactly the same!

Absolutely in love with The Risk though :) x

I agree, I think they looked better when they styled themselves!

I agree although loving mischa bs glittery holographic eyes any1know wot was used ? xxxx

Just watching X-factor which i recorded earlier, Is her hair supposed to look like that? Or has she done a home blonde bodge job colour on her roots (!) ? Or maybe she's going for a reverse balayage type effect?

I don't think I like it, maybe it'll grow on me, I'm guessing it's going to be a requested colour now!

Just watching X-factor which i recorded earlier, Is her hair supposed to look like that? Or has she done a home blonde bodge job colour on her roots (!) ? Or maybe she's going for a reverse balayage type effect?

I don't think I like it, maybe it'll grow on me, I'm guessing it's going to be a requested colour now!

Who's hair? I'll guess at Kitty's... hers was just bloody vile, like a really badly coloured wig, didn't suit her at all.

Are you talking about tulisa's by any chance? It just didn't look right at all x

Does anyone know who did everyones Minx nails. They look like minx anyway, what ever make they are they look great. Someone was so busy with this lot. Just saw Lady Gaga on Jonathan Ross. Brilliant as usual. Love the mint coloured stilettos on her nails. :)

Oh and tomorrow I am going with the gals from the salon to see Rhianna!!!!!!!
OMG we cant wait. We are in a box of our own and also with our own bar and barman. So excited!!! Gotta do my nails tomorrow though, cant go with them au natural.

Me and my son had EXACLTY the same conversation. Poor Sami! She rocked, but what did she look like :irked:

Who's hair? I'll guess at Kitty's... hers was just bloody vile, like a really badly coloured wig, didn't suit her at all.

I meant Tulisa's. I originally posted this comment as a new thread in the hair geek but it got moved here!!

Are you talking about tulisa's by any chance? It just didn't look right at all x

Yes, Tulisa's, looks a bit dodgy to me! Would love to know what her hairdressers plan was

I meant Tulisa's. I originally posted this comment as a new thread in the hair geek but it got moved here!!

I was going to post this coops.... It just looks like she had a t sec foils, with heavily coloured ends.. Awful!xx

Yes, Tulisa's, looks a bit dodgy to me! Would love to know what her hairdressers plan was

It looks like she needed to die her roots so she put blonde on it, I hope she's not going back to blonde, she looked nicer dark x

Sami and Misca (sorry about spelling) were really good. The Risk deserve to win so far though. Strange hair dos going on with most people. Hopefully some other stylists will be able to get to work before the end of the shows.

The nails were all gelish :)

Does anyone know who did everyones Minx nails. They look like minx anyway, what ever make they are they look great. Someone was so busy with this lot. Just saw Lady Gaga on Jonathan Ross. Brilliant as usual. Love the mint coloured stilettos on her nails. :)

Oh and tomorrow I am going with the gals from the salon to see Rhianna!!!!!!!
OMG we cant wait. We are in a box of our own and also with our own bar and barman. So excited!!! Gotta do my nails tomorrow though, cant go with them au natural.

Aww I saw Rihanna last week, she was amazing!!! Is Calvin Harris still supporting her? He's brilliant as well, you'll have a ball!

Anyway, back to X factor lol, I agree that the styling/make up was dodgy on some of them and Tulisa's hair is strange, although she's still gorgeous. Also, Kelly's dress looked a bit like an Irish dancing dress... :lol:

Last edited:
Aww I saw Rihanna last week, she was amazing!!! Is Calvin Harris still supporting her? He's brilliant as well, you'll have a ball!

Anyway, back to X factor lol, I agree that the styling/make up was dodgy on some of them and Tulisa's hair is strange, although she's still gorgeous. Also, Kelly's dress looked a bit like an Irish dancing dress... :lol:

I was thinking the same thing about kellys dress when I watched it earlier! I also can't understand why they changed Janets hair colour I think blonde suited her a lot better but I guess there must be method in their madness :/

Sent from my GT-I9000 using SalonGeek

I was thinking the same thing about kellys dress when I watched it earlier! I also can't understand why they changed Janets hair colour I think blonde suited her a lot better but I guess there must be method in their madness :/

I think they think that because she's Irish she should have flame coloured hair! I didn't think it looked 'bad', but it seemed to lack depth, and I do prefer her blonde.

If they keep doin this each week her hair which was lovely, long and in condition will be a weak, brittle mess!

Xx

I was going to post this coops.... It just looks like she had a t sec foils, with heavily coloured ends.. Awful!xx

It reminds me of when i was at school and that trend when everyone had the two front pieces of hair dyed blonde (or in most cases orange cos they had done it themselves with sun in), terrible!

Was not impressed with the hair, makeup or styling on last nights show, and i think its a shame because i then tend to judge them on what they look like as im too busy staring at them instead of listening to their voices :)

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

Latest posts

Back