Official X Factor discussions!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It reminds me of when i was at school and that trend when everyone had the two front pieces of hair dyed blonde (or in most cases orange cos they had done it themselves with sun in), terrible!

Was not impressed with the hair, makeup or styling on last nights show, and i think its a shame because i then tend to judge them on what they look like as im too busy staring at them instead of listening to their voices :)

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

Yes Sun In! That is what it's like lol! Well I watched the rest of it earlier and loved Janets hair in the VT but when she was on stage it was a lot more orange, shes a great wee singer though.

It's the same every year though, they get it so right with some of the performers and so wrong with the others! You are quite right that people judge them on their appearance and not just the performance, which lets them down sometimes! xo

I can't remember their name - I think it's 2Shoes (the 2 girls) - their make-up made them look so cheap. They shouldn't have changed Sami's hair colour . She looked much better before. They made her look so old now.

Aww I know and after Two shoes had performed and were getting their comments I was literally shouting at the screen for someone to tell the dark haired one that her lipstick was all over her face! She must of been embarrassed when she saw it, poor girl xo

Did anyone notice the dark haired girl from 2shoes by the end of their song had her bright pink lip stick all down her chin. Also her eye make up was so dark on her eyes it made her look, well a bit strange? I agree with what has been said previous they would have been better doing it themselves a bit too severe in my wee humble opinion :Kissing:

I think im in the minority or even the only one but I LOVE tulisas hair !!! Its so different, If my hair was dark id be rushing out to get this done !!

Can't wait to see who goes tonight, I didn't get to see all the show last night but I think Jonjo (sp?) will go for sure....no idea about the others !

Leemac .....

I was screaming at the telly ... I felt so embarrassed for her!! Aleast they showed a clip of her in tonights show ... Making a joke about it all. Bless her!

Definitely agree with the styling. Overkill! lol. Atleast they look a bit more normal tonight :) x

Sent from my GT-I9000 using SalonGeek

Bet she wishes she hadn't dyed her hair pink now...

Poor Amelia. She was so lovely and an amazing voice :(

Sent from my HTC Desire using SalonGeek

Yeah i though she was gorgeous blonde!

Im very upset about James, he is beautiful and an amazing voice :(

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

Poor Amelia. She was so lovely and an amazing voice :(

Sent from my HTC Desire using SalonGeek

Totally agree...... :-( Shocked!! xx

Sent from my GT-I9000 using SalonGeek

She looked much better blonde

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using SalonGeek

I'm completely shocked that no one has mentioned the state of the black haired girl in two shoes last night! Her lipstick had bled/ leaked all over her chin! How the hell could that happened?! The make up artist needs to be sacked for that major faux pas!!!! Gutted Amelia lily has gone! I wanted her to win!!

I think im in the minority or even the only one but I LOVE tulisas hair !!! Its so different, If my hair was dark id be rushing out to get this done !!

Not alone hun, I absolutely love it too!

I'm completely shocked that no one has mentioned the state of the black haired girl in two shoes last night! Her lipstick had bled/ leaked all over her chin! How the hell could that happened?! The make up artist needs to be sacked for that major faux pas!!!! Gutted Amelia lily has gone! I wanted her to win!!

when they showed some clips of her singing on sat night I noticed that she had her mic far too close to her lips I think she must have accidentally rubbed her lipstick down her face with her mic. what a shame, so glad she had the sense of humour to laugh about it, cant stand it when the contestants take themselves too seriously.
I felt so sorry for poor wee Amelia she looks so grown up its easy to forget she is only 16!!!!
Oh well, roll on next week :hug:

Oh Her lipstick was so so bad but yes i do think she rubbed it. and totally agree with tulisas hair it looked loverly before hand. I find the makeup starnge on X factor. Last year there was clearly 2 very different people doing it as half came out looking amazing. an half came out with half a makeup pallete slaped on and like they were out of the eighties. This year it seens to have gotten worse i think janet and misha looked OKISH! the rest was awful!

I'm gutted they got rid of James, he was my favourite! :( Had a great voice & seemed like a really nice guy too.
Styling wise - can't see much of an improvement if I'm honest! Feel terrible for the girl with the lippy on her chin too, poor girl!

I loved kitty's stiletto nails. Did anyone notice they were black with a clear or silver line down the centre, I'm sure it was clear, because I could see it on the underside too. Couldn't be minx, could it?

I cannot stand frankie!!!

How amazing did Sammi look tonight...particularly after the disaster that was last week lol xx

Me either!!!! What does everyone see in frankie?? Loved janet though!! X

Latest posts

Back