Official X Factor discussions!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ahhhhh Janet I love her she just makes my heart melt and my god the girl can sing lovely voice and a lovely Irish twang to it beautiful xxxx

Wtf with jonny !? lol. I've been saying the whole time... Dress him in drag. He would make the most amazing drag queen. Tonight he was nearly there :) x

Sent from my GT-I9000 using SalonGeek

Kitty. Aaarrrggghhhhhh!!!!!

I am really not a fan f*c* off kitty she is the most annoying person in the world especially wen she does that fake shaking thing when she cries wot a dumb ass

a lot of bad song choices tonight. loving janet, sammi & misha. Kitty.....great voice but what a weirdo !!!!

i think sami and the risk sounded the best tonight....cant stand kitty shes a muppet and i dont get the whole fake crying and shaking thing lol two words to describe her in.... ATTENTION SEEKING!!!

I thought most of the song choices were rubbish, really disappointed in tonight's show!
And yes, kitty is such an attention seeker, I would go as far as saying unstable!
But, the hair and make up were much better than last week, so that's a plus

aw i like kitty. i want to do her lashes so her eyes dont look so weird. hopefully people will say... oh what a freak, but her eyelashes are lovely lol. i thought her bjork cover was good tonight. janet bores me... sorry girls but id need some prozac after listening to her album. love her hair though. xx

Sent from my GT-S5670 using SalonGeek

Sami looked STUNNING last night... she is my fave =) GO SAMI! Janet sounded divine... gives me tingles all over... can't wait for the results... wouldn't be surprised if Nu Vibe go home... but then again when they do 'vote to save' its usually a really shocking result! =(

I am just a bit over the X Factor now, I thought it would be different with the new judges, and it was during auditions, but now it is just the same old pantomime :irked:

What kind of world is it we are living in, when it is now deemed acceptable for a 16yr old girl to put her dream of fame and stardom before attending her grandfathers funeral?

I also read that one of the X Factor USA's contestants found out at Bootcamp or poss Judges houses that her father had died, and also choose to 'follow her dream'...because that was what HE would have wanted !!!

Sorry folks.......I just don't get it !!

Hope frankie goes tonight, he makes my skin crawl. Thought he sounded like he was walking home from the pub after far to many pints! Don't even get me started on the hair!

I'm disappointed with the X factor... I actually can't remember any of them... well except for Micha B... she's amazing!

She has to win!!

Frankie needs to go, he has no talent whatsoever and needs a good wash and haircut!! Micha is utterly amazing, am just worried it's all turning a bit "Grace Jones" and hope they don't lose sight of her talent whilst playing more on her look.
I love Janet, such an innocent wee thing who has no idea of her talent, I just adore the Irish twang in her voice, stunning. The groups are fab this year too, think Tulisa is doing a grand job and really knows her stuff and I think Craig and Marcus are strong too, Marcus' voice is fab and he's nice to look at :)

I really like the new judges, am bored of Louis though, hope he toddles off next year. Gary Barlow, well what can I say :Love: :Love: :Love: :Love: be still my beating heart hum-ana hum-ana :lick:

I love Marcus and The Risk. Kitty annoys me so much, if she dropped the attitude and fake persona she would do so much better she actually can sing.

I think I'm the only person who likes Frankie but he didn't do great last night.

I loved the girl band ( who's name escapes me at the moment!)

Louis is yet again turning the show into a joke with the way he is showcasing Johnny. His voice is OK and he should be able to sing without the ridiculous gimmicks, I think this should be Louis last year. The other 3 judges are doing a great job and I will be the first to admit I hated the thoughts of Tulisa after hearing her 'sing' last year. But I will admit she is brilliant at this.

I love Marcus and The Risk. Kitty annoys me so much, if she dropped the attitude and fake persona she would do so much better she actually can sing.

I think I'm the only person who likes Frankie but he didn't do great last night.

I loved the girl band ( who's name escapes me at the moment!)

Louis is yet again turning the show into a joke with the way he is showcasing Johnny. His voice is OK and he should be able to sing without the ridiculous gimmicks, I think this should be Louis last year. The other 3 judges are doing a great job and I will be the first to admit I hated the thoughts of Tulisa after hearing her 'sing' last year. But I will admit she is brilliant at this.

I love kelly, love tulisa and gary is good too (but girls are amazing - both seem to realllllly mentor their acts and root for them!). I wish Louis would go away I dont feel he fits in anymore to be honest. He makes a mock of his acts ever since jedward. The fact sami is his best singer and almost wasnt there says it all. He has jonny almost in drag- just let the guy belt out a good song not faff around with all the dancing etc hes kind of making a fool of him!

Love rhythmix (girl band) really hope they do great! Also love mischa b (sp?) but think they could let her imagego to her head and she couldcrash in burn they need to strip it back a bit i think ?
I like the risk too, sami and wee janet shes great too.

Not sure who will win!

Was disappointed with last nights show tbh, song choices werent great IMO!

I love kelly, love tulisa and gary is good too (but girls are amazing - both seem to realllllly mentor their acts and root for them!). I wish Louis would go away I dont feel he fits in anymore to be honest. He makes a mock of his acts ever since jedward. The fact sami is his best singer and almost wasnt there says it all. He has jonny almost in drag- just let the guy belt out a good song not faff around with all the dancing etc hes kind of making a fool of him!

Love rhythmix (girl band) really hope they do great! Also love mischa b (sp?) but think they could let her imagego to her head and she couldcrash in burn they need to strip it back a bit i think ?
I like the risk too, sami and wee janet shes great too.

Not sure who will win!

Was disappointed with last nights show tbh, song choices werent great IMO!

I agree about Mischa's image, while I understand being individual what normally happens is each week the clothes get weirder and whackier!

The song choices weren't great and that can really ruin someones chances. Like Craig, fab voice but so couldn't pull off that Beyonce song, and I doubt there are many women who can, never mind men!

Only 20 mins to go! Can't wait to see Katy Perry :)

I forgot how much I love Marcus - he is my future husband :) so glad he was saved I think he was about to have a panic attack! Bless him :)

I forgot how much I love Marcus - he is my future husband :) so glad he was saved I think he was about to have a panic attack! Bless him :)
I thought he was gonna break down just before they called his name bless him.

I hope Frankie goes as he is the poorest singer and this is meant to be a singing competition (I know it is more a popularity contest than a singing one because they ask the public to vote).

I hope Craig or Sami wins as they have stunning voices.

He reminds me of my hairdresser who is justtttt like him!!! I love marcus! X

I thought he was gonna break down just before they called his name bless him.

I hope Frankie goes as he is the poorest singer and this is meant to be a singing competition (I know it is more a popularity contest than a singing one because they ask the public to vote).

I hope Craig or Sami wins as they have stunning voices.

Sami and Craig both ace!

I think for the first... time... ever....a band may win!

Girls or the risk! Dare i say it.

Id love sami, craig, either of those two bands or janet to win :) like them all x

Latest posts

Back