oh *%$($*$*$* i am so cross with myself...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MINKUS

Gel Junkie
Reaction score
Tonight i went to asda on the way home from work.....i spent a fortune on bits and bobs and decided to get a few xmas prezzies whilst there....as i havent done ANY yet.

So....i'm driving home, really pleased with myself that i have got some prezzies...gets home...rush rush rush first client due any minute......a bag with some of the 'said' prezzies is missing:mad: ....

I rang asda straight away to see if it was still there......:rolleyes: nope....sorry not here cant do ANYTHING to help you....

ARGHHHHH someone is jiggin away right now to my Brothers Madonna cd and my God daughters ' how to be a pop star' cd ....along with some other bits.

GOD I AM SO ANNOYED:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Best part of £30 down the pan....

amb x

Aww thats so annoying!! i cant believe they couldnt help you,
shelley xx

sorry Amb... that's an annoying pain in the backside hunny.

Aww Amb,

What a bummer, I did that last year went to the toilet in bhs with seven bags only came out with six, they wouldn't help me out either, i lost about £50 on that day. So frustrated

If you paid for these with a credit card then you should be able to make a claim for them from the credit card company as most insure the goods you buy for 90 days. Worth asking about:biggrin:

Oh No! you poor thing, what a pain!

Goodness hunny. Thats so not good. Im shocked that ASDA did sod all to help. I think you should complain, maybe get some of your money back. Keep us posted hunny.

Sending you loads of hugs.
xxx

my mate rang (god daughters mum) said same thing happened to her at 'another well known' store and they gave her back the item in good faith.

Gutted as i alway shop there and went to asda as it was on the way home.

ARGHH even more!!!

Amb x

MINKUS said:
my mate rang (god daughters mum) said same thing happened to her at 'another well known' store and they gave her back the item in good faith.

Gutted as i alway shop there and went to asda as it was on the way home.

ARGHH even more!!!

Amb x

That's awful for you, i left a dvd in my tolley at Asda once in the car park and they just said - tough !! I also left my handbag/purse/ phone/diary - all my worldy goods in a trolley in safeway - thankfully got it back when I phoned them frantic!!

Awwh babes I'm gutted for you.:hug:

:rolleyes: Typicall!! I'm so sorry hun! xx

That is pretty crappy service from Asda .. but I guess there are so many low life's that try it on in there.

On the opposite scale of customer service... our local Morrisons over charged us for some beer last weekend. We bought 2 x 4packs and they charged us for 5 x 4packs. We didn't notice until Tuesday when I was scanning the receipt in my purse (which I don't normally do). My hubby phoned up to say what had happened and they refunded us for the 3 x 4packs of beer!!! Nobody was more surprised than me!!

Sorry you had this ball ache today Amb.... best of luck with the rest of your Xmas shopping Hun :(

Oh I am sorry to read this I hate this happening I would rather give somthing away than lose it!!!!!

This would really bug me like it is bugging you right now the only way I would be able to cope without driving myself mad is think it could be worse.

You might be in situation right now that has turned your life upside down, you are ok everyone close to you is ok so put it down to a lesson to learn be more carful next time you go shopping and make sure you have all your bags.

Not sure if you will understand a word of this LOL!!!! but I know what I am trying to say :hug:

Caz xxx

Nail FX said:
our local Morrisons over charged us for some beer last weekend. We didn't notice until Tuesday

Blood hell Jen................that must have been strong stuff. PMSL. xxx

Kimmi Rocks said:

lol, yep, kimmi is definatly back! x x

Oh Amb, sorry to hear about your very annoying loss. I think the store was being a little unreasonable here to be honest. You must have left the bag behind on the counter or something. It wont just disappear right?

This happened to me on Sunday IN THE SAME SUPERMARKET, did loads of food shopping. Cashier decided to start packing my shopping without my permission whilst I was still unloading the trolley. Went home and there was no meat, bacon, all my cold stuff:eek:

Rang to complain and they said there's nothing they can do about it... I ended the call and thought I spend all my %^%&% money in there every week and the least they can do if replace what I lost!

I rang back, kicked up a quiet storm and was told to come back in the store for a replacement of what I lost! Think my stuff just got burried in all the bags the Cashier had strewn all over the counter!

Kimmi Rocks said:

LOL!!! Yeah I just got what you meant!!! duh! I am bit slow today huh!

god that would anoy me so much, you would think asda would do something maybe to offer a small gift token if you can prove you bought it there

Oh no Amb ... kinda makes you wanna go WAAAAAAAAAAAAA:cry: doesn't it?

just to carry this on, me and m i l went xmas shopping last sunday she brought a dvd i brought a cd as well as other things , paid at the checkout and the girl scanned them and we carried on for the rest of the day shopping,
she called me tonight to say when she went to wrap hewr dvd up, the case was empty!!! so to check the cd id brought, id already wrapped it so re opened it and lo and behold it too was empty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
why didnt the girl on the checkout know they were empty"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its beyound me!!
my mil is going to call asda tomorrow
i hope i can find my receipt!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back