Oh my god Jodie Marsh!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She's always been a vulnerable & needy person. I personally think she's gone way to far - her boobs look like there stuck on & the sinews on her legs ewwh... What happens when she gives this up for another 15mins of fame? What happens to her body?

You know jacqui you may be right!!! Have you seen the iPhone app "your face in a hole" that's what's happened to Axl & perhaps Jodie pmsl ;) x

Haha, just went to check it out .. re Axl, that must be how they did it!!!!!

Feelo happy now we've sorted that one out.

In only 50 days she manage to build herself up to that size?! That's not right, it cant be healthy! I feel for her, last I saw of her she was a tattoo artist now a body builder, what next?!x

Ohh my god what the hell she looks like a bronze statue lmfao she's a mess lol she's very very messy lol all she needs is a set of balls

god that is gross...and I won't even tell you what we call her because of her nose as I am far too polite!

Oh dear I can understand having a nice toned body but I will never understand why anyone would want to be a body builder the pictures make me cringe a little but them again each to their own :)

Sent from my GT-I9000 using SalonGeek

I think in the last pics where she has her clothes on the next day, that she looks great. You can't see all the muscles, she just looks really toned.

i agree. and all of that achieved in 7 weeks? wow!

god that is gross...and I won't even tell you what we call her because of her nose as I am far too polite!

Wasn't jordans famous quote "she has a nose like a builders elbow" well now it's s body builders elbow lol

She's the same colour as my nan's little coffee table before I painted it . . . it didn't even look good on the table lol

I do actually feel kind of sorry for her

If thats what she enjoys and she likes the way it makes her feel to have a body like that and she's doing it in a healthy way (not on steroids) then good luck to her. Ive known a few body builders over the years and it takes dedication to look like they do.

I also think it is sad that all these years on people are still making fun of her nose. I saw her on a tv interview once and she said she was bullied as a child must be horrible to still have to put up with it as a grown adult.

She lives on egg whites and 7 protein shakes a day, not good, on this morning @ the mo. :(

She looks horrible .. Why would she do that to herself.

Fair play, that takes some dedication! Im not keen on the show pics, but that extremeness is purely for the competition the prep for those comps is immense, they really have to dehydrate and live on protein so they have no excess water or body fat to get that muscle definition!

But after seeing her on this morning earlier she doesn't look like the pics she looks good, really lean and healthy, i think.

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

I'm just watching her on This Morning, I think she looks amazing.
Well done her for being so disciplined and achieving that body!!

The tan is terrifying though :eek: xo

I see her on Lorraine yesterday and she said her tan has to be that dark due to her tattoo's. As they have points taken off them for tattoo's. She also said this is the happiest she has ever been. Fair play to her for being able to get that toned in 8 weeks. xx

i think also on daybreak yesterday her trainer said it was body paint not a spray tan, thats why its so dark to show all the definition.

Ewwwwww a little bit of sick just came up.....

She looks like the girl in goldfinger....lol

Why are people so mean? I'm fascinated by how personal things get. One of our lovely Geeks has a bodybuilder daughter. While I'm not saying everyone has to like how it looks why do comments have to be so negative or personal in nature. Even after the tan was explained there were comments about it despite the likely reason being there to see. Personally I quite admire people like Jodie Marsh, she gets paid enough to keep her taking on new challenges and she seems to enjoy herself. Good for her.

Not everyone has perfect features. Most if us would defend our kids to the hilt if one of them came home from school saying they were being singled out because of their nose yet beauty industry professionals can get so personal on a public forum. We all grow to adults but maybe a part of us will always be in the playground.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back