Olympia in September

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In all the years I've worked in exhibitions I've never driven to Olympia, have driven to Earls Court loads of times but not Olympia haha. There is parking and according to their website it's £26.50 for the 23rd. I couldn't see anywhere that said it's free Sundays??

The train is really really easy if you go via clapham junction. It's about 3 or 4 stops from there and Kensington Olympia is literally opposite the main entrance.

Apparently on Sundays you can park for free in the local area on single yellow lines and resident parking bays. I think you'll have to be really early to get one of those spaces though!

Hi guys it's gonna be my first show! Woo! I m gutted I won't be able to meet chickafish and our Colleen nor Rhinn. I'm going on Sunday.

I am wondering how do you carry your shopping? Would it be a good idea to being a granny shopping trollyey? I'm thinking of buying the shellac remover if theynhave the deal on but maybe best to order the from home? X mona

Mona, i'm going sunday and monday....i'll be hanging out at the competition area.

My tickets came today I sat and diligently seperated the tickets by their perforations and put them in a safe place in my handbag only to then read on the letter not to detach them and to bring the whole thing. DOH! Too excited lol!

My tickets arrived!! Can't wait! Too excited! :) what would you geeks recommend wearing? I was thinking jeans and a tee? Just I'm going to be carrying a ton of stuff! :s xxx

My tickets arrived!! Can't wait! Too excited! :) what would you geeks recommend wearing? I was thinking jeans and a tee? Just I'm going to be carrying a ton of stuff! :s xxx

Comfy clothes and comfy shoes are a must!

I'll be there on Sunday, so will try to look out for as many of you as possible :D

Hello ladies! Am I right that there is no "offers" page on the olympia's website this year?

Usually we can get all sorts of hints on what's going to be on offer etc but not this year! Or did I miss something :|

Hello ladies! Am I right that there is no "offers" page on the olympia's website this year?

Usually we can get all sorts of hints on what's going to be on offer etc but not this year! Or did I miss something :|

Some special offers are listed on the ticker that's running on the home page:

Home - Olympia Beauty

I am still going after all :D Have been saving some pennies over the last few weeks and have a list of stuff that I need and would like, just hope S2 have the things I'm wanting on their stand!!

Thank you noodle xx yes, there are some hints there :)

Hey guys n gals, it's my first time to a trade show on Sunday (just a little
Bit excited!! ;)) n I have a couple of questions. Do u need any proof that you are trade eg certs or insurance proof? And is there big queues to get in? ie do ya need to get there early? X

I am still going after all :D Have been saving some pennies over the last few weeks and have a list of stuff that I need and would like, just hope S2 have the things I'm wanting on their stand!!

I need To make a list!! Who's best for nail art type things? Glitters, etc? Xxx

Hey guys n gals, it's my first time to a trade show on Sunday (just a little
Bit excited!! ;)) n I have a couple of questions. Do u need any proof that you are trade eg certs or insurance proof? And is there big queues to get in? ie do ya need to get there early? X
I never had to produce any of that info for the stuff I bought.

At ExCeL the biggest queue was for Sweet Squared/CND - it was already HUGE when I got there 10 minutes after the show opened! People were in it hours. I didn't even bother going near it. There were queues at other stands but nothing remotely like the S2 one.

Hi all.... I have never ever been.... But I'm considering it this year, I only do spray tanning ATM but am looking into a lash course, are the courses usually considerably cheaper at the shows?? It would cost me £20 on the train, so not too bad. I would only be going to get a cheaper course lol. Is it worth it? Thanks

I am hoping I can still come, had emergency operation Tuesday on my right knee and it was only arranged few days before, typical just before Olympia which I had been waiting ages for.... But could not turn this down as needed the op.

So if you see someone with a pink and mint green walking crutch (had to put it like that lol sound odd saying pink and mint green crutch) then that will be me... Lol

I so hope I'm up to it... Fingers crossed!!! :wink2:

Last edited:
NO. Definitely not. Wish they'd ban those things!!

How would you carry heavy things? The new Shellac Remover is launched there. x

Latest posts

Back