Olympia in September

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone know if anyone who sells glitter tattoo's will be there? Xxx

i'm going sunday and monday and flying home straight after!

i'm going sunday and monday and flying home straight after!

I'm gonna be with Colleen! I've got blue hair, and she's got plum. Say hi if you see us!!!

To geekling
Yes I believe glitter body art will be there.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using SalonGeek

I'm not sure which day I'm going on now, but I have plum/cherry hair with a black slice through it at the side. Sounds weird but you will know me if you see me.
I will definetly say hello if I see you and Colleen, Chicka. :D

I'm gonna be with Colleen! I've got blue hair, and she's got plum. Say hi if you see us!!!

for sure missus.

i dont know what colour hair i'll have cos i'm getting my hair done the day before.:biggrin:

doubt it'll be pink or blue though ( my kids would be in the horrors, the spoil sports)

my skin is a bluey white though so i'll stand out in a crowd ( for all the wrong reasons..:( )

Does anybody know do we need to bring anything to prove we can actually buy the products like our certificates? X

Does anybody know do we need to bring anything to prove we can actually buy the products like our certificates? X

Nope! Just book a ticket in advance, turn up and shop.

Briiliant thankyou dont like taking my certificates im good at lisin things!!

Thankyou tranquillity! :) xxx

This might be a silly question but where is olympia? Ive read that its at earls court but I've also read that its at the olympia exhibition centre so I'm very confused now 😳

This might be a silly question but where is olympia? Ive read that its at earls court but I've also read that its at the olympia exhibition centre so I'm very confused now 😳

The address on the Olympia Beauty site says this one:
Grand Hall
Olympia Exhibition Centre
Hammersmith Rd
London
W14 8UX

I've just had another look and have realised olympia and earls court are next to each other so panic over :)

It's about 5 min walk not even that tbh from earls court I always get the train straight to earls court x

Im debating whether to drive or get the train...... Decisions decisions :)

I cant wait to go! I am going with my sister who is a make-up artist but I'm not going to have any money with me :(

has anyone had their tickets yet??

No I'm still waiting for mine

thanks hun..was starting to panic!!

Latest posts

Back