Ping Pong - Shming Shmong - mine's much better!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Blimey! you go away for a few days and everyone goes bloomin crackers! Sarah what have you started?? :lol: :lol:

Not sure Jo Jo! The site was getting very serious and wanted to get some humour back in. Funny cos I really didn't know whether I would get caned for starting this, but thankfully everyone has taken it in the light-heartedness it was intended. Great to see peeps sense of humour hasn't faded with our crabby summer! Seems to have brought out everyones' competitiveness though!!
Jo Jo said:
Blimey! you go away for a few days and everyone goes bloomin crackers! Sarah what have you started?? :lol: :lol:

Just wanted to let you know about the new hand trainers. You know we all moan about doing our 'other' hand - wonky smiles an all? :rolleyes: Well the newest idea is to cut your fingers off and stick on the hand trainer fingers so you can pop off the nails and do them - then pop them on again. :idea: It was first thought of to drill little square holes in your fingers - this is still an option - but me - well I'd like a little more bendyness in my fingers. :lol: :green:

hey Kim that idea could really catch on....we could also CLONE our fingers..then have a set ready at all times with different nail art for every occasion! :D I'm lucky enough to be able to 'do' both hands but hey I would still go for this as the ultimate fashion accessory!

OMG i am so glad you guys haven't left me high and dry - there i was all ready to buy the delux gigi trainer - I have purchased a special space suit so when she hits me I won't feel a thing I am goning to retail these at a modest profit of course - and suddenly two of my super smoothed hand decorated icing tube toothpaste nails just pinged off!!!

Please help me I have run out of toothpaste - that explains why I am billy no mates!!

Will the clay or broken tile version look the same and do I really need a dremel coz I have a super duper professional bosch cordless no training on that oh well I will just act really confident no one will notice.

Sas,

I think I've finally come up with a name for the marketing side of things(keep it separate for tax reasons don't ya know!), how about 'Creat En the Flow'?
I've got a few nss on side to help with manufacturing of 'geeg hands' which was a brainstorm if ever you saw, due to their poor prep work, the hands will come with all sorts of contra indications!!!!!:idea: :idea:
Bet Ruth n Ant never thought of that one!!!!!:p

Also been up all nite designing new products for the autumn range(launch at Gmex), Crunchy nut cornflake nails!!!
Use by themselves for the natural look, or spray with a bit of 'Hammerite' for the very latest in 3D nailart! wot u think?
Any other ideas from geekland will be looked at seriously and promptly stolen and marketed as our own.
Think that covers bout everything for now

C u at Excel!!:) :)

Debz xxx

Well to keep in the spirit of our kitchen creations , I have to tell ya Im now producing the most stunning certificates for you all to give to your students (gave up nails myself due to the stiff competion of the egg-whites out there).
They are beautiful certs with many uses.
Thanx to the lamination proccess, they can be used on top of your couch roll to keep it clean .. yeah hang on to that dust baby ... you know it makes sense for your nail-art!
They make excellent place mats for when you have dinner guests ..act as a lovely spot of advertising especially if ya attach a business card to their napkin!
And of course they look great on the wall .. wipe clean of any of the blood spills or icing that is flying around.
Right, Im not biased ... will sell to Ruth ...or those from 'the other side'.
PM me for prices but make sure you top up your spending power on the old plastic before you bother me.
Cheers guys & gals!

Hi Purple, don't worry about running out of toothpaste, I've been test-marketing Tippex instead, works a treat!!!!! Don't tell any of the rest of the nutters on the site though, especially that Ruth!!!!!!!!!! She's the devil in disguise!

Oh Glo Fab news, will email Antony directly and we can even offer you shares in our Business....free booze and as much food as you can eat.........You system will be just the icing on the cake for us..............
EZFlowing the Creative style............... thats our stand !!!!!! No 666
So we will meet at Excel to discuss final details...............
Shame we didn't get all this off the ground in time for the Comp, but hey there is always Manchester and I know you will be there..................Will try out your system there heck you can even be my model lmfao xxxxx

Hi all

Hope you have all been busy in those kitchens the crunchy nuts sound (and probably taste) great.

By the way fiona w ruth is not the devil in diguise that is her anti gigi hand trainer suit - it protects her from getting shot down in flames and from oh - i can't remember the exact words but I think the product blurb said it could clip you round the ear for wonky smile lines - I may have got that confussed so please don't shout at me - but hey if you do I got my space suit on so ner ner na ner ner.

Will you guys still be on stand 666 on monday as I can't make sunday?

was the question mark after - 'Creat En the Flow'? - meant to be part of the name or was that the end of the question?????

TIPPEX was that for the nails or instead of toothpaste????

so many questions so much confussion?

see you guys at excel???

There we go just read back it is the geeg delux hand model and gigi is thinking about making it machanical so it will give you a 'slap up side the head' ohhh can't wait for that - gigi any news?

how on EARTH did i miss this thread??!!!
i was on holiday i think.
i've just spent the last 30 mins reading it, i very nearly did pee my pants :o
well, i definately laughed out loud a few times!!!
thought id bump it up so that anyone who missed out on it like me can see it
liza x

geeg said:
Well Tracy, I suppose now that you've let the 'cat out of the bag' about the 'geeg hand model' I will have to tell all about the other features that are part and parcel of it! Firstly, there are 2 models: the Normal and the Delux version.

As you say, the normal version does tell you when your smile lines are not smiling but, it also quizes you to see if you know your stuff!! When you get it right, you become a member of 'the Geek Clique'.

For those made of stronger stuff (definitely not for the sensitive or faint hearted) If you get it wrong ... the Delux model gives out verbal abuse, shoots you down in flames, humilates you, is rude and generally does all the things geeg is acused of doing every day on the site. I'm even thinking of adding a further programme to mechanise the 'geeg hand model' so that it can give you a slap up side the head as well. Cool eh??

O M G, does this mean a slap upside my head when I use decorators caulk instead of resin to attach my tips OR wallpaper paste to make the 'marriage' of tip and product stronger?
I'M SCARED lol

Saved me alot of dosh on buy all those nail products when they've been in my kitchen for all that time!!!!! Lol, good one Sass.

Well this thread was started before I even joined this site!

I don't think I've ever seen a funnier thread, great one for those who are missing Sassy right now!

So I'm bumping this up, I'm sure it's been missed by many including myself!

Love it!:lol::lol::lol:

Well done on finding this little gem Jules! It's so hilarious! Could have saved a fortune on training if I'd found it earlier tho!

I was pmsl when I saw this thread appear on the listing, and that was without reading it again!!! :lol:

I'm assuming you've all got your flour and water ready to do your rebalances???

I'm assuming you've all got your flour and water ready to do your rebalances???

Perhaps a slight development there, Sandi.
Doing a little research with Sugar and Water, sticks like s**t to a blanket!!!!:green:

Even better for those of us who like to chew our enhancements off, MMMmmm tasty :D
Yes and less expensive to the client, to compensate for the dental bills!

Latest posts

Back