Ping Pong - Shming Shmong - mine's much better!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah - could be the tin foil as well - never thought of that. Anyone know of a microwaveable tin foil - this is important - MY CAREER IS ON THE LINE HERE!

:) what about greese proof paper, love the recipe:lol::lol::lol:

Well this thread was started before I even joined this site!

I don't think I've ever seen a funnier thread, great one for those who are missing Sassy right now!

So I'm bumping this up, I'm sure it's been missed by many including myself!

Love it!:lol::lol::lol:

I might have bloomin know you'd be at the end of this thread with your past history with hamsters:lol::lol:

I'd like to try something new...I've just gotten some new candy molds, since chocolate is a "fav" of mine (I could live on that alone!!!!) I'm thinking I may need to try a chocolate nail...great until you head out side- 36 degrees celcius- close to 100 farenheit, but indoors, the BOMB!!! Whole new meaning to a chocolate manicure- wonder how toes would work???:lol:

I might have bloomin know you'd be at the end of this thread with your past history with hamsters:lol::lol:

Hey trust me I am the Queen of old threads!

Aint they just great?!:green:

I'd like to try something new...I've just gotten some new candy molds, since chocolate is a "fav" of mine (I could live on that alone!!!!) I'm thinking I may need to try a chocolate nail...great until you head out side- 36 degrees celcius- close to 100 farenheit, but indoors, the BOMB!!! Whole new meaning to a chocolate manicure- wonder how toes would work???:lol:
As a chocoholic and a nail nibbler, I'm liking the sound of your nails Jenni!:lick:
I might have to travel hundreds of miles for you to do me a set, however I don't think they'd even last the journey home.:o

Brilliant thread been lmao for an hour. The imagination you all have is amazing. Had I known ya had to be mad to be a nail tech I woulda started my training years ago.

Gosh I never thought this thread would bob back up :lol: Off to get my sander.

Oh thank you SO MUCH for this thread! :hug: :lol:
I´ve been really under the weather today bacause I´ve got the flu...:sad:
This one absolutely made my day and put a smile on my face! (Ack, I´m lying, I actually laughed out loud!)

Off to the kitchen now - time for some brainstorming for new extras for this fabulous and innovative nail system! (And some more 24-hour flu remedies as well...)
Hey, maybe I could just open the bright orange and yellow capsules and melt them in a pot to create colourful nail art tips of my own - saves a penny or two! And it´s recycling as well, Al Gore would approve! :green:

Well how unprofessional ...............

We are not here to have fun you know!

This is a professional forum!

Lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Oh thank you SO MUCH for this thread! :hug: :lol:
I´ve been really under the weather today bacause I´ve got the flu...:sad:
This one absolutely made my day and put a smile on my face! (Ack, I´m lying, I actually laughed out loud!)

Off to the kitchen now - time for some brainstorming for new extras for this fabulous and innovative nail system! (And some more 24-hour flu remedies as well...)
Hey, maybe I could just open the bright orange and yellow capsules and melt them in a pot to create colourful nail art tips of my own - saves a penny or two! And it´s recycling as well, Al Gore would approve! :green:

Great idea and when you feel you need another dose you can bite one off 4 times a day. ANOTHER great new innovation.

:eek::lol: My bladder cant take it, it was knackered when I started reading and is now giving up on life all together. :lol:

Some great hints and tips though, do any of the classes still run? They could be my salvation, to think I was just saving all my spare pennies to spend on time at S2!!

This thread ought to be made into a sticky so that all new and aspiring techs needn't waste any more time on money on expensive and unnecessary training courses.

Pop the cork, sit in your kitchen and raid the cupboards - perfect!:green:

My family thought I was going mad sat there laughing at my screen. I love it and we need more of it here I think!

I thought this thread was dead and buried, so glad it's not!!!!!!! See we nail tech's are innovative, imaginative, creative, practical problem-solvers....... What a multi-talented bunch :lol:

Brill thread:lol::lol::lol::lol:

My family thought I was going mad sat there laughing at my screen. I love it and we need more of it here I think!

Yeah, same! And I'm trying to explain it to them and they just don't get it!!!!

Ping Pong sming smoong.........I remember................. few geeks on there are missed. Well done for bumping that back up

Hi newbie here, was thinking of training with cnd, but this is a much better route to go down, and I am rather disapointed that the moderators of this site did not include this thread in my welcome message, but I do have a few questions!!!!!

I am a bit concerned that the sanitizing issue hasn't been sorted, and I hope you don't mind me adding my bit, being a newbie and all that, but I have the solution. I have a French Bulldog, Bugs, and all he has to do is give a few licks over the urmm eppi thing, but as he has a big tongue he can do the nail plates normally 3 at a time, been testing him on some of my customers, well haven't had any complaints yet, none of them have come back yet, not even for a backfill, isnt that what its called and I have seen lots of customers at least 2 a month, never the same ones though, strange.... So his santizing must be working.

Also as he sheds hair a lot. it really does add to the whole nail art thing, with them sticking out of the edge free, and on top of the overlay and being black and white it is just soooooo right now.

I have actually been developing this thing in spain for ages, I do sculpting with something called yeso and it sets like rock. Bit concerned that your training method may melt in the heat or am i just being a bit silly. I dont bother going to sallys, we have something much better here, its called leroy merlin, think you may have something similar like b & Q you cant beat their sculpting products.

Regarding the whole nail trainer thing I also have the spanish market zipped up here on that, sometimes if Bugs is a little hungry he will chomp the ends of the fingers off,and then you get real fingers to practise on, but I have to be quick to retrieve them, or I have to wait a few hours to retrieve them later, a little messy but for the sake of my art, I have to endure this.

I would love the certificate, how much are they, cos bugs has got to have one as well so he is qualified, and you did say they were wipe clean, cos bugs has said he wants to line his tray with with it, also can I stick them to my car with a bit of blu tak. I should warn you this is patented here already and should be on dragons den next week, im asking for fifteen million squid with a quarter percent share of the company, how can they resist me! next stop usa.

Are any of you guys showing at olympia this year as I would love to steal I mean check out your products, and get my local bar to sell them.
One very important thing I forgot to add is my products are all hypo allergenic and allow the nails to breathe, they cause no damage what so ever, you cant even see the blood from the grater marks through the yeso, such a fab product.......
LMAO at this thread keep it going and let all newbies know about it

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi newbie here, was thinking of training with cnd, but this is a much better route to go down, and I am rather disapointed that the moderators of this site did not include this thread in my welcome message, but I do have a few questions!!!!!

I am a bit concerned that the sanitizing issue hasn't been sorted, and I hope you don't mind me adding my bit, being a newbie and all that, but I have the solution. I have a French Bulldog, Bugs, and all he has to do is give a few licks over the urmm eppi thing, but as he has a big tongue he can do the nail plates normally 3 at a time, been testing him on some of my customers, well haven't had any complaints yet, none of them have come back yet, not even for a backfill, isnt that what its called and I have seen lots of customers at least 2 a month, never the same ones though, strange.... So his santizing must be working.

Also as he sheds hair a lot. it really does add to the whole nail art thing, with them sticking out of the edge free, and on top of the overlay and being black and white it is just soooooo right now.

I have actually been developing this thing in spain for ages, I do sculpting with something called yeso and it sets like rock. Bit concerned that your training method may melt in the heat or am i just being a bit silly. I dont bother going to sallys, we have something much better here, its called leroy merlin, think you may have something similar like b & Q you cant beat their sculpting products.

Regarding the whole nail trainer thing I also have the spanish market zipped up here on that, sometimes if Bugs is a little hungry he will chomp the ends of the fingers off,and then you get real fingers to practise on, but I have to be quick to retrieve them, or I have to wait a few hours to retrieve them later, a little messy but for the sake of my art, I have to endure this.

I would love the certificate, how much are they, cos bugs has got to have one as well so he is qualified, and you did say they were wipe clean, cos bugs has said he wants to line his tray with with it, also can I stick them to my car with a bit of blu tak. I should warn you this is patented here already and should be on dragons den next week, im asking for fifteen million squid with a quarter percent share of the company, how can they resist me! next stop usa.

Are any of you guys showing at olympia this year as I would love to steal I mean check out your products, and get my local bar to sell them.
One very important thing I forgot to add is my products are all hypo allergenic and allow the nails to breathe, they cause no damage what so ever, you cant even see the blood from the grater marks through the yeso, such a fab product.......

LMAO at this thread keep it going and let all newbies know about it

Lol I never thought we would see this thread again :lol:
Sounds like your a true professional xxxxx

Hang on - this isn't Sassy back in disguise is it? :lol:

Latest posts

Back