Please tell me what you think of my artwork

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blossom

Reaction score
This is the first pic I have ever posted on here so I hope it works ok! Can you tell me what you think as I have been having a play with the EzFlow glitters and done a bit of 3d flower work. (The stripey tips are simply to show the different coloured glitters available btw)

Also any ideas on what I could be charging for either the back row (done with my new Nubar stuff) or the glitter acrylics please?

Some of the examples I had already done on tips before the Colour Pops holder arrived and I have blu tacked the tips to the Colour Pops - does it look OK? I will re-do in time but don't want to show this to clients if you think it looks too naff.

All opinions/criticisms welcome Thanks x

Attachments

• blossom nailart.JPG
    blossom nailart.JPG
    63.8 KB · Views: 1,554
They look fab well done,im only training so cant help you with the pricing sorry xx

oh thanks!!

btw does anyone know why the pic is so huge? Prob just my low tech brain not in gear again! sorry you need to scroll over the see the (almost) the whole image!

Hey there chicky they look FAB!!!!
Sorry i cant help with pricing am still in training and in New Zealand and our pricing is abit different to yours.

Cheers Tarnz :lol:

They look great hun,
The back row i would charge on top of your normal mini manicure charge= 50p per nail or £5.00 for a full set except for the first one that looks like it would take longer than the rest so probably 75p per nail and £7.50 for the full set,
for very simple designs that are quick and easy to do i charge around £12.00 for the full set then the price goes higher by how long it takes or how hard the design is.
Your glitters are great too but i can imagine a set of the rainbow effect ones would be hard work and take quite a while to do, personally i wouldn't offer these to clients but that's just me,
I add five pounds on to my usual charge for a set of pink of whites if it is one glitter colour and ten pounds if i use two colours of glitter hth

Your glitters are great too but i can imagine a set of the rainbow effect ones would be hard work and take quite a while to do, personally i wouldn't offer these to clients but that's just me,

Thank you :)

The rainbow effect ones are definitely just to show clients the different colours of glitters that are available! I won't be offering a full set of those :lol: :lol:!

Thank you :)

The rainbow effect ones are definitely just to show clients the different colours of glitters that are available! I won't be offering a full set of those :lol: :lol:!
LOL thank god for that it would take far too long, you could do a set for one person, say friend or family and take a photo and put it up on the wall, that would look nice, just an idea hun

Sorry, I can´t help with the pricing as I am in Tenerife and the pricing is probably different here but I wanted to say how good they look. Well done.:)

I love the idea of the glitter nails to show the colours. I have so many glitters and have always wondered what I can do to show them to clients. I normally empty them all over my desk and then they spend ages looking through them and picking one. I'll deff be pinching that idea.

BTW, they look super, well done xxxx

Hi,
Firstly they all look great - you should have no worries in showing them to your clients.

Can I ask how did you get the glitter on? lol! I am soooo crud at nail art! I have all these little pots of glitter and havent a clue what to do with them! lol! :lol:

You have some lovely ideas there! Thank you

Jacqui

Hi,
Firstly they all look great - you should have no worries in showing them to your clients.

Can I ask how did you get the glitter on? lol! I am soooo crud at nail art! I have all these little pots of glitter and havent a clue what to do with them! lol! :lol:

You have some lovely ideas there! Thank you

Jacqui
Jacqui - If you want to cover over again, I am happy to show you some very easy techniques x

Blossom - I love your designs - Simple but very effective - my kinda gal!

So pretty :green:

Really pretty hun. Love all things glittery.

This is the first pic I have ever posted on here so I hope it works ok! Can you tell me what you think as I have been having a play with the EzFlow glitters and done a bit of 3d flower work. (The stripey tips are simply to show the different coloured glitters available btw)

Also any ideas on what I could be charging for either the back row (done with my new Nubar stuff) or the glitter acrylics please?

Some of the examples I had already done on tips before the Colour Pops holder arrived and I have blu tacked the tips to the Colour Pops - does it look OK? I will re-do in time but don't want to show this to clients if you think it looks too naff.

All opinions/criticisms welcome Thanks x

Not naff at all, lol. I think it's a lovely display. Some in the back row really caught my eye. Well done xx

You have some lovely designs there ... well done for posting your first pic too :hug:

i really like the red wit little dots really sweet

lovey to see :green:

Thank you Valencian Nails for resizing my pic for me!! (Job enough for me to get the pic on here at all :lol: :lol: let alone make it the right size as well!!) x

i think most techs in my area just add £5 for basic art then maybe another £2 on top of that if they have gems etc...
i think they look really pretty.i really like the pink glitter french manicure in the front row.can i ask what you used for that?.it is such a gorgeous colour.thanks:)

Latest posts

Back