Poster/magazine work?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grafxgal

Reaction score
I know they are old ones that I did ages ago but I have been editing them in paintshop and would like someone other than family's opinion on them.

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
Amazing as always hun.. But, I would always say that about your work. I think you are an amazing artist. They look great, I would love to have them represent my business! Well Done :)

amazing work hun!!! Very eyecatching...i love the red and black picture best!!

I love the right hand in the top poster but not the left on which all the nails look shorter and wider in comparison.

The bottom photo is stunning and glorious art work.

I think they look yummy!

Bottom picture (with the wine glass) is amazing!! xx

Way Cool! How did you get the chain to hang onto the nails like that?

They look fantastic... wow... you should be very proud.

Wow!!! I love love love the bottom picture! Those nails look stunning, you are very talented. :hug:

They are very eye catching and you are very talented :green: I particularly like the top picture :)

Gloriously stunning work Sheryl, as always ... love 'em both :hug: xx

the pics look great.
the nails in the second picture are my favourite.
i would be very proud of them if they represented my work.
i think they are very eye catching and im sure they will get the publics attention.xx

Thank you for all your posts guys. :hug: I myself am leaning towards the bottom one aswell.
Geeg you do have any advice on how to fix the top picture? That picture was cropped and I still have the original as well as several others on different angles.
I would like to get both pictures to an equal standard. I'm going for the overall impact of the whole picture not just the nails, iykwim
Tess, that's my little secret:lol::hug:.
Again thank you all.

Sheryl I abserloutly LOVE LOVE LOVE the second picture, I remember when I first saw that I was sooooo jealous lol (in a positive way :lol:)
Gorgeous hunny xxxxxxxxxxx

Both pictures are really good.

I prefer the top one as it has more impact (in a graphic designer's point of view!) but I would try to edit the name to stand out a little more.

Other than that Well Done! Awesome work!! :hug:

OOOOH, Ya gonna play me like that?!?!? Now You know my brain is going to combust tryin to figure it out! I'm a beader, So I think I know what you stuck in the acrylic to do this. [ but I won't tell!]
Way cool Idea!

OOOOH, Ya gonna play me like that?!?!? Now You know my brain is going to combust tryin to figure it out! I'm a beader, So I think I know what you stuck in the acrylic to do this. [ but I won't tell!]
Way cool Idea!
:lol::lol: yep. Gotta make you guys use the old noggin ya know.
mmm nothing was stuck in the l&p.

Thank you for all your posts guys. :hug: I myself am leaning towards the bottom one aswell.
Geeg you do have any advice on how to fix the top picture? That picture was cropped and I still have the original as well as several others on different angles.
I would like to get both pictures to an equal standard. I'm going for the overall impact of the whole picture not just the nails, iykwim
Tess, that's my little secret:lol::hug:.
Again thank you all.

I agree that the name should stand out a bit more ... at the moment it sort of spoils the picture to me.

I think it is the line of light on the middle nail of the right hand that bothers me most. It wiggles and spoils the sleek look that all the other nails have. If you can alter that line of light to me it would make all the difference. I'm a nail person not a graphic designer and I understand the nail bit better than the rest of it. I love both images.

I agree that the name should stand out a bit more ... at the moment it sort of spoils the picture to me.

I think it is the line of light on the middle nail of the right hand that bothers me most. It wiggles and spoils the sleek look that all the other nails have. If you can alter that line of light to me it would make all the difference. I'm a nail person not a graphic designer and I understand the nail bit better than the rest of it. I love both images.

ahhhh ok I get it, the middle finger on the hand that is on top has a kink in the light of light. Yes the name has been bothering me too, thankfully that is easily fixed.:lol:
Thank you for all the advice I shall sort that out then post the out come.
Cheers:hug:

I have had another play in paintshop and have come up with this.
picture.php

What does everyone think of this one?

Latest posts

Back