Professional Beauty 2011 - London Baby!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm still waiting :-(

I'm still waiting too. I checked my pb account and it says they have been sent. So just waiting

Whooooo a week today!!! It's the final countdown. Hope everyone has got their tickets now xxxxx

I havent had mine either:cry: had a look at my account on PB and they said they've already been sent.Hopefully monday they'll turn up.

mine says its already been sent too but no sign of it still :cry:
I've found a number to call on Monday and if it comes to it i'll pay on the door- i wont be letting the small issue of a ticket stop me!

Mine arrived this morning. Hope everyone gets their's soon, it's horrible waiting.

My badge has FINALLY arrived this morning!!!!Nearly snatched it off the postman as he was posting it through my door :):):):) The count down begins!!x

Mines finally here too! phew! Thats one panic over! x

Still waiting for the postman to come today, Keeping all fingers crossed

The most annoying thing about the show is the grammatical error in the banner ad up there!

The most annoying thing about the show is the grammatical error in the banner ad up there!

Ooops someone didn't proof read properly :lol: xx

Hi I have a ticket which has arrived and I ordered one for a colleague but it hasn't arrived! Just wondering if it too late to order another one??

Well the postman didnt bring it today :sad:

lol....I can't see what the error is!! Tell me please, its driving me mad looking for it...thanks :)

Hooray !!!! Both arrived today !!!!

"it's" should be "its"
:)

Really? Ha ha I thought it was correct, I'm retaking my GCSE English at the moment, clearly it still isn't sinking in 15 years after the first time :)

My tickets arrived last monday.

Doe's anyone know if there will be any london congestion charges if travelling by car coming through from south west way? And what are the excel parking charges?

Sorry if this question has already been asked. xxx

Latest posts

Back