Professional Beauty 2011 - London Baby!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I *think* the charge is from £5 for parking (up to £10) from what I remember, unless they have changed it since- i'd prepare for £10 just incase.
There is also no congestion charge on sundays.

I *think* the charge is from £5 for parking (up to £10) from what I remember, unless they have changed it since- i'd prepare for £10 just incase.
There is also no congestion charge on sundays.
Thanks for the quick reply chocolatepickle! :)

Fabby, more pennies to spend then! Last time we went to london the hubby forgot to check first!

Just thought i'd double check parking prices an oh my, they have gone up, your not going to like this but....

"Parking charges across our on site locations are as follows:

Up to 2 hours £5.00
Up to 5 hours £10.00
Up to 15 hours £15.00
Up to 24 hours £20.00"
:cry:

Last time i went there were parking attendants letting cars in with a day parking ticket for £5. I think i may be optimistic in hoping this is still the case...

Just had a thought though which may be an option for some on the sunday, the nearby streets with single yellows should be ok to park on on a sunday....

Last edited:
Just thought i'd double check parking prices an oh my, they have gone up, your not going to like this but....

"Parking charges across our on site locations are as follows:

Up to 2 hours £5.00
Up to 5 hours £10.00
Up to 15 hours £15.00
Up to 24 hours £20.00"
:cry:

Last time i went there were parking attendants letting cars in with a day parking ticket for £5. I think i may be optimistic in hoping this is still the case...
Aw thanks for searching for this, something i should of thought to do myself! :smack:

It will be no probs though, i can't see my hubby wanting to hang around for more than 5 hours. :)

Bit of a last minute decision but I'm going!!! I did register for a ticket in a 'just in case' stylie, but we decided to go for a day out Sunday - I'll go to the show, husband and children will amuse themselves and we'll meet back up later in the day!!!

Quite excited now :lol:

My tickets arrived last monday.

Doe's anyone know if there will be any london congestion charges if travelling by car coming through from south west way? And what are the excel parking charges?

Sorry if this question has already been asked. xxx
If you have a VIP ticket then parking is free :)

If you have a VIP ticket then parking is free :)
Is that the Geek vip ticket for Mondays show?

Im going sunday. How do i get a vip ticket for free parking? :)

A last minute decision but I'm now taking along a NVQ Beauty L2 college student with me. (hopefully if not too late)

Would it be too late to register her? Could i do it over the phone as i think its too late for the postman. Or can you pay at the door? And if so how much is it?

Hubby said she can have his ticket and he will go and wonder around london but the ticket is in his name.

A last minute decision but I'm now taking along a NVQ Beauty L2 college student with me. (hopefully if not too late)

Would it be too late to register her? Could i do it over the phone as i think its too late for the postman. Or can you pay at the door? And if so how much is it?

Hubby said she can have his ticket and he will go and wonder around london but the ticket is in his name.

Hi Karen,
The VIP tickets are for salon owners/directors etc, as for registering I don't think it's too late - whether it gets to you in the post on time is debatable. I think it's only £5 on the day though HTH:)

Hi Karen,
The VIP tickets are for salon owners/directors etc, as for registering I don't think it's too late - whether it gets to you in the post on time is debatable. I think it's only £5 on the day though HTH:)

Hmm Im a salon owner but I didnt get a VIP ticket just a normal one. And they didnt send me my plus 1 ticket either but I did get an email saying that they are sending the missing ticket first class to get here before, But im a little miffed that I didn't get a VIP ticket :cry:

I have got my VIP parking ticket but it doesn't say if it is for Sunday or Monday or both?

I got mine last week 'C' but got an email today apologizing for late ticket release & tickets will be allocated again??
If you don't receive your ticket I would print off your email from them with your allocated issue number.

I did receive a booklet but TBH I don't think it will matter if you have a voucher or not, because in this economic climate the 'companies' will want our business as much as we want their products.
So excited honestly can't wait lol!!
Enjoy all
Fiona x

Im going I want the new shellac colours I wont tell my husband how much I spend then he cant moan lol

Im going I want the new shellac colours I wont tell my husband how much I spend then he cant moan lol

I'm doing the same lol! I have been a teeny bit conservative when telling my other half my budget for the day! :lol:

I did receive a booklet but TBH I don't think it will matter if you have a voucher or not, because in this economic climate the 'companies' will want our business as much as we want their products.
So excited honestly can't wait lol!!
Enjoy all
Fiona x
You need the booklet for the CND Shellac offer has it states on the professional beauty website offers page that ONLY the brisa offer will be given when this voucher has been handed out at the checkout.

Doe's anyone have this voucher going spare who is not purchasing the full new shellac range?

Pb said to me last week that as they had run out of voucher booklets and not everyone has been sent them they were going to tell all exhibitors to honor the offers without the vouchers. Think I might give s2 a call tomorrow to check don't want to miss out in getting the shellac it's the main reason I am going!!!!

Pb said to me last week that as they had run out of voucher booklets and not everyone has been sent them they were going to tell all exhibitors to honor the offers without the vouchers. Think I might give s2 a call tomorrow to check don't want to miss out in getting the shellac it's the main reason I am going!!!!

Does anyone know what S2 show offer will be? x

I haven't got mine but my friend received 2!!
Does anybody know if i can I get in using her spare? x

I got 2, both with my name on but with different numbers, sent at the same time!
My daughter's hasn't arrived yet though!

Hi all im really excited now. Not long to go now. Just to let u know i received a vip invitation by email but didnt reply ad it is for the monday with free parking but im going on sunday. I spoke to pb and they said parking is gonna be £15 for the day. I still havent got my tickets so think i will call pb today. Ax

Latest posts

Back