Professional Beauty 2011 - London Baby!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got a letter telling me to do something for my tickets but i lost it, oops :rolleyes::irked:

I haven't had anything, registered in December online but no letter or anything...?

we will e there keep getting emails about registering and letters in the post but registered in dec, starting to worry not gonna get tickets now, when do they usually turn up x

I'm following it on Twitter and there was a post the other day to say that we should get tickets a couple of weeks before the event, so shouldn't be long now...........xxxxx

Yes I sent them an email as I registered before xmas, heard nothing and kept getting emails and letters saying about registering and they said tickets will be sent about 2 weeks before

H xx

I'm due 11th march and certainly wont be missing it! So nobody better shove me at the s2 stand or I might get sent into labour! :green:
hehe hope your not like i was an in labour - birth in 15mins! :lol: my husband and i delivered one of our children completely alone so if it does occur give a shout i have had practice with 4 (3 of which delivered at home lol) i should give baby a stern talking to and let he/she know they should not interupt mummy whilst shopping! :green:
cant wait will be taking my daughter and a freind who has not been before who is very excited!

hehe hope your not like i was an in labour - birth in 15mins! :lol: my husband and i delivered one of our children completely alone so if it does occur give a shout i have had practice with 4 (3 of which delivered at home lol) i should give baby a stern talking to and let he/she know they should not interupt mummy whilst shopping! :green:
cant wait will be taking my daughter and a freind who has not been before who is very excited!

How old is your daughter hun? I'm sure I read somewhere on the site that's it's not open to under 16yr olds. :hug:

I am sooooooooo jelous I really want to go. But I'm hours away. The London one looks so much bigger and better. Hope everyone has a fabulous time and gets everything from their wish list.

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek

How old is your daughter hun? I'm sure I read somewhere on the site that's it's not open to under 16yr olds. :hug:

;) and thank goodness i say as im going to look at all the goodies and get the day off from the kids lol
she is soon to be 18 and is working full time in Salon as an apprentice who attends college on day release. My Friend is also a trainee beauty therapist who is at college part time. this will be their first show and i have warned them bring loads of cash! :lol:

3 weeks to go! :)
I have never been so excited about a beauty show before! x

Last edited:

Good good then if labour should suddenly appear from nowhere I'll have someone grab a microphone from one of the stages to give you a shout! :lol:
Just dont even think about carting me off to hospital without my shellac!

...I wonder if I'll get any free goodies if my waters break at someones stand... like some supermarkets do!:lol: :lol:

...I wonder if I'll get any free goodies if my waters break at someones stand... like some supermarkets do!:lol: :lol:

Now that's wishful thinking if ever I heard it Kayley!! I'll just have to make sure Im standing with you ;) X

Been searching online as to what time the doors open on the sunday xx

Can anyone help please xxx

Im sure its 10, dont ask me where I saw it cos I cant remember LOL

Karaxxx

I cannot wait to go to the show too. This will be my first time and am heading straight for s2 to get my shellac. I have to say Im a little bored with the old colours now. What is the most wanted new shellac colours.

I have registered but havent heard back from anyone, I also got the VIP geek meet but thats on the monday and Im going on the sunday so am a bit gutted but cant take the kids so sunday is good, and at least I will get the shellac a day earlier.

Now I registered myself, and 2 colleagues on my details which it said I could do, does that mean I will get 3 tickets for us all. Im a bit worried now.

Havent got a clue how we are getting there yet.:lol:

Got my ticket today, not long now....very excited!!!! xx

Havent received mine yet,been waiting for the postman everyday since last week!!!:eek:

Got my tickets today too.x Yippeeee

Latest posts

Back